Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The "400" USPSA Match Announcement

Jake, let me know when staff can commit. I have one of those jobs where I have to put in for time off ASAP.

Thsnks

People interested in being on Staff can email me now

jake_martens@comcast.net

I am setting up entry forms and online payment with Practiscore

Staff will shoot Thurday all day, then complete Friday Morning (thinking 11 bays Thursday, then 4 Friday)

I will cover Hotel Rooms (Hampton Inn Louisville North this year, more expensive, but breakfast included and closer to the range, and nicer!!)

I will be working with Techwear on Shirts for Staff, covering at least one, hopefully 2 for all staff

Shoot free, separate prize table, food...all the regular high end stuff you know.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNS Casting has stepped up to be the Title Sponsor!!

Match Hotel

Hampton Inn Clarksville

1501 Broadway

Clarksville, IN 47129

812-280-1501

Code is USPSA-Participant

$109

I can get a staff comped room for every 25 booked rooms, so register there please, because we moved dates the other hotel I used before was not going to work. The staff rooms are $29 more per room, per night this year. But this is a much nice hotel then previous one.

Jake, let me know when staff can commit. I have one of those jobs where I have to put in for time off ASAP.

Thsnks

People interested in being on Staff can email me now

jake_martens@comcast.net

I am setting up entry forms and online payment with Practiscore

Staff will shoot Thurday all day, then complete Friday Morning (thinking 11 bays Thursday, then 4 Friday)

I will cover Hotel Rooms (Hampton Inn Louisville North this year, more expensive, but breakfast included and closer to the range, and nicer!!)

I will be working with Techwear on Shirts for Staff, covering at least one, hopefully 2 for all staff

Shoot free, separate prize table, food...all the regular high end stuff you know.

Seriously all of you RO's who have never worked a major this could be a great experience to take advantage of. I have worked quite a few majors and none as treated me better than Jake and the IN 400. It is very similar to working a Nationals/Area and could be closer in distance for you and requires less of a time commitment than Nationals.

• 2 weeks later...

Ground work being organized for more range improvements. We are looking forward to hosting this match.

Silver Creek Conservation Club is located 10 minutes from the match hotel, Longhorn Steakhouse, Outback Steakhouse, Tony Boom Bazz, Dave's BBQ, Panera's Bread and a dozen other great restaurants. 10 minutes south of the match hotel you can choose great downtown restaurants and cigar bars, Slugger Field, Louisville Slugger bats and Louisville GlassWorks for great family entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for asking

Yes, please register for the match as normal. I will get the notification and switch you to staff.

With that being said I would still like for anyone that wants to be staff to contact me first so I know what experience and matches you have worked.

Registration will open

May 1st at 7:00pm eastern

https://practiscore.com/sns-casting-400-uspsa-championship/register

If you are interested in working the match please email me

jake_martens@comcast.net

If you are interested in sponsoring the math please email

Josh Velez

joshua_velez@live.net

Registration opens in less than 24 hours

Jake did this get changed from 17 to 15 stages?

15 is still good but 17 is mo better

Yes

The match is held on 15 of the bays at SilverCreek, the last two years we would take 3 bays and double up smaller speed shoots. This year we are going to have 14 field course and 1 standards stage.

Round count will be somewhere in the 450 range.

The doubled up speed shoots, while fun, were challenging to move 15 squads through without having back ups. Two start positions, two sets of scoring, extra staff on those stages, and I had a lot of competitors ask for more field courses over the stand and shoots (some I think because they would get their butt kicked by those little speed shoots)

Registration opens in 15 minutes

Registration opens on: May 01, 2016 @ 7:00 PM · Registration closes on: September 03, 2016 @ 11:30 PM

Times are local to America/New_York timezone.

Match starts: September 08, 2016 @ 8:00 AM · Match ends: September 11, 2016 @ 4:00 PM

SNS Casting is proud to present

The “400” USPSA Championship Match

SilverCreek Conservation Club

Sellersburg, IN

September 8th-11th

Match Fee $155

Jr's with paid adult are $80

There will be NO REFUNDS after August 5th.

No Exceptions

All competitors that have registered and paid before June 15th will be entered in for an AR15 donated by Target Sports of Sheridan, IN.

Match Director – Jake Martens jake_martens@comcast.net

Asst Match Director – Dave Butler

Range Master – Tom Palmer

Stats – Marc Lorey

Sponsor Coordinator – Josh Velez joshua_velez@live.com

Match Hotel

Hampton Inn Clarksville

1501 Broadway

Clarksville, IN 47129

812-280-1501

Code is USPSA-Participant

$109

This match will consist of 15 stages and competitors will compete on either

Friday PM 12:00- 6:45 / Saturday AM 8:00- 12:30

or

Saturday PM 2:00- 6:30 / Sunday 8:00-4:00

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:

Once you register you will receive a link to pay online, once you have paid online you will receive a link to self squad online, you are responsible for payment and squadding.

JUST REGISTERING FOR THE MATCH DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SLOT. IT HAS TO BE PAID FOR.

Squads are limited in size, and are on a first pay for slot basis. Once a squad is full you will need to select another squad, we cannot override squad sizes.

The match will recognize

Limited, Limited 10, Production, Carry Optics, Open, Single Stack and Revolver Divisions.

(Center fire rifles are not allowed at SilverCreek Conservation Club)

This will be a trophy only match with random draw prize table.

Techwear Match Shirts are available for purchase in the Store for $50.

View Our Online Store

USPSA level II match, with the following divisions:

Limited, Limited 10, Open, Production, Revolver, Single Stack, Carry Optics

Price:

$155