Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The "400" USPSA Match Announcement

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good exercise of basic skills.  Execution will depend on distance, target spread, how the black is painted, and how relaxed we shoot.  (And whether the par time stays the same :lol:).  We'll all be shooting against those at our own level of skill, so we don't have to worry about the faster people, who will be worrying about each other. 

It'll be interesting to see how many of the GMs will clean the stage.  I'd like to see that!

Yes they are, information was posted with regards to that on the SNS Casting 400 facebook and emailed out several weeks ago. Last I spoke with Jim they had over a ton of weight ordered already, but they maybe able to take a few more orders, first come.

On 9/5/2016 at 4:57 PM, JakeMartens said:

Don't know haven't set it up yet

I'm guessing the fixed time is to help the stage move along.

Some of you guys can't shoot strong hand or weak hand worth a shi$ :D

But 3.5 seconds is lofty at best.  You don't even see El Prez with wide open targets

and freestyle in those times.

I don't like trying to hear the fixed time or par time second beep in a big match

and would prefer turning targets but it is what it is and Jake knows what he's doing

most of the time. :~)

That is why we have written stage briefings 

I can tell that three or four start positions have changed, and two of the stages have been reworked to fit the bay's that they are in.

google sketch up has it limits, the crayon drawings I sent to the range master to put in sketch were much easier to follow, I think 

Wonder what kind of deal I could get on a last minute plane ticket? And a new wife since the one I have would leave me for traveling for another match...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk