Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OAL for Glock 34

hlpressley

Just curious what you Glock 34 guys are loading your OAL to for 147gr bullets? I am currently using Xtreme bullets and planned to keep using them, unless of course you have found another bullet to work better with the Glock. Thanks in advance.

In my G34, G17, G19 I am running 1.16 OAL on 147gr Rainer (I would have to check my notes to see how I came up with that OAL, but I have had zero problems with it.)

Edited by DenverDave

Anywhere from 1.165" to 1.060" depending on bullet weight and shape. These happen to be all 125's, as long as any round chamber checks. I see allot of the hoser's running 160's now, you can watch them go downrange.

image37275.jpg

Just curious what you Glock 34 guys are loading your OAL to for 147gr bullets? I am currently using Xtreme bullets and planned to keep using them, unless of course you have found another bullet to work better with the Glock. Thanks in advance.

OAL for Glock 34, I use an OAL of 1.143 for my Glock 34 and my STI 9mm.

While I have a lot of extreme bullets, I am finishing with them and moving to MontanaGold and/or Precision Delta bullets.

We have found these two brands result in better grouping than the extreme brand.

That is 3-4 different shooters using their loads in their guns to determine the grouping difference between the brand of bullets.