Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Go Broncos!

DocMedic

I wish it had been a closer game, I'm not a big fan of football so it would have been more fun to watch if it had come down to the last couple of minutes.

The half-time show was lame, the ads were not much better….

Except this one, which was awesome

The Denver defense and their punter, Colquitt, won the game. It was fun watching Mr. Golden Shoes get planted on hsi butt all night. I don't think his offense was too impressed when he backed away from trying to recover his second fumble, then he almost had a conniption fit when he didn't get a roughing penalty when he was planted in the end zone. Problem was, he was out of the box and running away from a defender. I think his honeymoon in the NFL is over. Denver proved he wasn't untouchable and I think other teams will see that and push hard to sack him next year.

Congrats to Peyton Manning!

I wish it had been a closer game, I'm not a big fan of football so it would have been more fun to watch if it had come down to the last couple of minutes.

That game was closer then you think, victory wasn't assured until Denver scored the 2pt conversion at 4mins out.

Btw.... Puppy monkey baby

Edited by DocMedic

Not a Denver fan but went into it wanting them to win and Peyton to get the ring. In the end it was all about defense, Peyton was unnecessary. He should give half his salary for the year to ware and half to Von Miller. And definitely retire. Great game defensively. In fact I'm not sure why they Gatorade the head coach defensive coordinator deserved that.

Cam was a sissy. I'm glad I didn't see his press thing afterwards, my buddy was watching him on his phone said reminded him of that Seahawks douche.

The highlight for me was definitely the king crab legs and ribeyes my buddy served up w grilled peppers. :)

Red

The Denver defense and their punter, Colquitt, won the game.

Yep, but they had help from cam Newton who got rattled and screwed up a lot too.

Glad to see a win for us old guys..... Peyton was cool as ice.

Agreed, but Newton being rattled was primarily because every time he looked up he had Denver's defense coming at him HARD.

Yeppers, chalk one up for us geezers!

• 2 weeks later...

Not a Denver fan but went into it wanting them to win and Peyton to get the ring. In the end it was all about defense, Peyton was unnecessary. He should give half his salary for the year to ware and half to Von Miller. And definitely retire. Great game defensively. In fact I'm not sure why they Gatorade the head coach defensive coordinator deserved that.

Cam was a sissy. I'm glad I didn't see his press thing afterwards, my buddy was watching him on his phone said reminded him of that Seahawks douche.

The highlight for me was definitely the king crab legs and ribeyes my buddy served up w grilled peppers. :)

Red

Agree with this ^^. Peyton didn't do anything except try not to lose the game. Denver's defense was outstanding. The offense was .....offensive. Carolina gave Denver 2 touchdowns and a field goal. I think if Carolina would have got the first score and the lead, it would have been a different game.

I am a Carolina fan, Newton is an amazing athlete, but he did act like a sore loser for sure.

Also, I don't think Newton is done. We will be seeing a lot of him in the future.

I think that Newton was accustomed to winning pretty much his entire career and that game came as a real shock. I imagine he will come back from it and be a star for a long time.

Glad Peyton won, as said above, and can ride off into the sunset.

Now if Romo can just do the same !!!