Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

any bullet sales going on

chetc

So far like i might try the Acme 9mm coated 147 fp bullet, tough to beat at $81.00 shipped for 1000. going to wait a day or so, seems like some sales will pop up for the Holiday weekend

gonna be Spooky

Chet

Chet, try them out, you will not be disappointed. After using them for a few months I am sold on them. They are much more uniform and load easier than the others I have tried (Bayou, Blue, BBI). They shoot just as well as any of the coated bullets I have tried.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Acme still has the BE forum discount of 10%. I believe the code is Enos10. I like their 147g fp flavor. They are another one that has gone to new molds without the lube groove and they use the Hi-Tek coating.

i dont think the enos 10 code and the free shipping over$50 can be combined...

You're right, it doesn't look like you can use both at the same time. I usually order 2500 at a time and the 10% discount brings the total down to $162. Add $12 shipping and you're at $174 for 2500 bullets, or 7 cents each. Won't hurt to call and see if they'll give you both discounts.

What do they charge for shipping from SnS?

It goes by weight, up to 15 lbs is about $8, up to 70lbs is $15, mix and match is ok. This is from memory, double check their website to be sure. The weight is listed for each bullet option.

• 2 weeks later...

$70/k is about the standard for Hi-Tek 147s in bulk with shipping. Anything over that is not a deal and anything under is a good price. I am not sure why I would buy 124FMJ from Armcscor for 85/k when I can get a PD JHP for $89/k.

SNS Casting has a 10% off code of "PPS10" for 10% off your order total....

Looks like SNS pulled the discount for pps10. I knew I should have ordered sooner.

darn... i never even knew they had the 10% off on the order, how did i miss that, or was it an email special

Chet

It was a promo code for Stoegers podcast.

Big thanks to SNS. They really go out of their way to help.

They ship super fast, too!

I will be watching for them to offer any deals maybe for the up coming Black Friday deals, i like their 9mm 147's

Chet

Edited by chetc

keep an eye out for Xtremes to run 20% off and free shipping during the holidays. They have in the past.

I'm running low on bullets and have been holding out for Black Friday. If they do offer this I'm going to stock up. UPS guy will not like me... :devil:

I listened to a recent episode of Triangle Tactical and if you have ever shot Blue Bullets, you know that they are pretty good. Anyway, they are going to have a 15% discount from Black Friday to Cyber Monday using the code "bluebulletstriangle" all one word, lower case.

One big Disappointment with " Extreme Bullets" really Black Friday sale 5% ,theres a reason I don't use there Bullets,sorry Extreme but thats cheeap paltry discount

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Really, just because of a sale? They have the lowest price around on copper plated even when they are not on sale. They make an excellent product at a great price. No one else can beat them for what they make at the prices they sell them.

I'm glad to see companies that don't have huge % sales. It's just a reminder of how high their profit margins are at normal price.

Louu rocky mountain reloading is as cheap or cheaper than xtreme on most plated bullets. Both have good bullets and prices.

One big Disappointment with " Extreme Bullets" really Black Friday sale 5% ,theres a reason I don't use there Bullets,sorry Extreme but thats cheeap paltry discount

Really, just because of a sale? They have the lowest price around on copper plated even when they are not on sale. They make an excellent product at a great price. No one else can beat them for what they make at the prices they sell them.
Don't buy into that thought Extreme does two things only, 1.free shipping,2. 5% discount - thats it folks, I 've shot thousands of Extreme, just prefer coated for price, accurfor1. lot cheaper,2. accuracy equal to better why not take 115 Blue Bullets sale- 2206 for 3,600 125rn or 192$ for 3,000 147 rn,free shipping.Money is no object yes I'd shoot MG bullets all the time, just saying ,please no offense Extreme Bullet Co is excellant, fast service and great service.

Don't buy into that thought Extreme does two things only, 1.free shipping,2. 5% discount - thats it folks, I 've shot thousands of Extreme, just prefer coated for price, accurfor1. lot cheaper,2. accuracy equal to better why not take 115 Blue Bullets sale- 2206 for 3,600 125rn or 192$ for 3,000 147 rn,free shipping.Money is no object yes I'd shoot MG bullets all the time, just saying ,please no offense Extreme Bullet Co is excellant, fast service and great service.

Suppose to be just 15% sale not 115