Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why Dillon?

That's Dillon for you - that's why so many members of BE reload

on Dillon equipment.

The in-store experience must also keep a lot of people loyal to Dillon, at least from what I experienced. When I went there, I was greeted by a man named Tony who was as polite, respectful and nice as a person can be. He entertained all of my questions with total patience. I walked out of there with a tumbler, media separator, corn cob media, primer pickup tubes, primer flip tray. The rest, I'll order from Brian.

I just got my 650 and had to order a few parts that were left out. I called and Dillon shipped them to me the next day. Great to live in Phoenix. One day turn around.

BTW I ordered through Brian's Store and am very pleased with the results.

That's Dillon for you - that's why so many members of BE reload

on Dillon equipment.

The in-store experience must also keep a lot of people loyal to Dillon, at least from what I experienced. When I went there, I was greeted by a man named Tony who was as polite, respectful and nice as a person can be. He entertained all of my questions with total patience. I walked out of there with a tumbler, media separator, corn cob media, primer pickup tubes, primer flip tray. The rest, I'll order from Brian.

Yeah I keep hearing that. Why does Dillon have to be so far away from Ohio?

Dillon is an especially well run Corp......not only do they provide , perhaps, the best hand loading equiptment available...but the service is second to none.

I have used the service on multiple occasions and always satisfied. I had problems with an older 650 that simply would not go away. I sent then the press , less dies, and they sent me a completely new unit....how many American companies stand behind their products like this????......Damn impressed!!!!,......And Brians package deals are excellent!!!

I just got my 650 and had to order a few parts that were left out. I called and Dillon shipped them to me the next day. Great to live in Phoenix. One day turn around.

BTW I ordered through Brian's Store and am very pleased with the results.

I love how it even says in the manual: 'If you find any missing parts, we will immediately send you a replacement at no charge.' I know other companies would likely do the same thing, but seeing it in the first pages of the manual made it clear I wouldn't have to pull teeth to get parts.

Reported a broken shell plate bolt on friday.

Sorry for your inconvience Sir, no questions asked, will drop one in the mail to you today was the reply! Monday afternoon had the new bolt with a spare in the mailbox. Fixed and reloading monday evening.

Thank you guy's....... :bow:

That's why you buy a Dillon!!!!

Sent my kinda worn out Dillon Square Deal press back to Dillon last Friday (the received it on Monday).....I get a freshly packed factory Dillon box TODAY (Friday)....open it up....basically it is a BRAND NEW press (with LOTS of new parts). The fee they charged me....$67 (which included the shipping cost back to me)
YES, I am a BIG Dillon Fan they went WAY above and beyond what I expected.

were is their store?

Scottsdale, Arizona.

The last time that I was there, I probed them on a problem a friend in Oregon has with his 650. They are always willing to help. I didn't need any Dillon parts, but I did buy some GLOCK parts while I was there.