Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Officially in month 11 of the SVI wait

LegionShooter

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll know your addicted when you realize that you just got your new baby and you have already created a new gunbuilder design thinking about your next project. Not that I have ever done that.....I have just heard about people doing that.....

Hmmm.....Now I wonder if Brandon could just...........You get the point. Welcome to the club..................

The longest I ever waited on a gun was 2 1/2 years on some custom revolver work.

The longest part of the wait though is the time between when they call you and tell you it's shipped and when you actually have it in your hands.

• 1 month later...

I contacted Brandon now and again with modifications when people would torture me with their SVI pictures during my 15 month wait. I also changed my trigger order since I was able to test out some different SVI triggers after I did the initial order. Brandon was always quick to respond and to answer questions. He would also offer up new options that they came up with since I put in the original order including their new mag release and the double undercut trigger guard (no charge for either and, yes, I added them).

He let me know when it was going into the fitting process and I hit him with more cosmetic changes (decided that getting duo tone with Xcellerator cuts was just mandatory) and he handled it like a champ.

I can't shoot all that great yet, but I get comments on the pistol all the time. It looks great, runs fantastic, and is weirdly accurate.

U guys are so much more patient than me I'm crawling out of my skin waiting 3-4 days for a gun to show up at my ffl !! Don't think I could make it a whole year

I pretty much just put down the cash and forgot about it, or at least tried to. Now, once they call and say it's on the way I'll get really impatient haha.

I am now in my 25 month for my SV..Im in Spain. Brandon told me that the pistol was complete in May and should ship out in November!!!You guys are so lucky at 12-15 months! The importer waits till they have a large enough shipment. Luckily I have one already/

• 3 weeks later...