Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First Stage Win

I had my first stage win today, not just in production. But overall! I was pretty stoked about it. I shoot with some really good shooters, open and limited M's, A's, B's and a probable soon to be GM.

Overall I didn't shoot to my ability today other than this stage. I'm really happy with everything. After picking up my first gun December 2013, purchasing my first gun January 2014. I started IDPA November 2014, transitioned to my first uspsa match in march/april 2015. I'm really happy with my progression... I love the people that I shoot with, the friendship and good times.

Here's the aforementioned stage...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8WtE8jKfLo

Congratulations. :cheers:

There was a thread here a month or so ago, where we all came

to the conclusion that we do not shoot as well as our Best Stage,

but as poorly as our Worst Stage ... :surprise:

Watch the expectations the next time out .... :cheers:

Thanks guys, it felt good as I was shooting it. L.. And it did help my placing that you weren't there Kevin haha. I've been working on getting smoother and becoming more fluid when I shoot. Not just raw speed.

My hits weren't as great as I would've liked on this stage. Mostly As, a couple Cs and a D. The clam shells opened and closed pretty quickly, a couple people got screwed with that. Not to mention the shots directly to the left and right were LONG! I took a couple of extra make up shots I wish I didn't but overall it felt good.

My expectations for myself are ways high! Ha thanks again guys

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...