Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show us your range car or truck

Nigels1911

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok, I'll play ....

post-32005-0-80451100-1438471234_thumb.j

post-32005-0-23743300-1438471249_thumb.j

I have additional target stands & sticks so I can setup a mini stage if I want but 90% of the time I only need 3 target stands. I can also setup any of the 8 Steel Challenge stages (one at a time) ....

Edited by Nimitz

I take the Ford Ranger to local matches, and the Eclipse Spyder to out-of-county matches.

Do not carry any range equipment, as my practice range is 15 yards behind my house. One popper activated clam shell, one popper activated swinger, a 3 plate rack, 5 poppers, 5 pepper poppers and 5 metric target stands.

I love country life, and feel sorry for city dwellers!

Hello: I use a 2009 Volkswagon Jetta TDI. Gets 52 mpg at 80mph all day long. 600 miles to a tank. Trunk is big enough for a range cart and all my gear. Thanks, Eric

Same here. The trunks on these cars are huge! I'd rather drive my truck any day but all my matches are 50+ miles away so the fuel economy wins over my manly ego every time.

I take the Ford Ranger to local matches, and the Eclipse Spyder to out-of-county matches.

Do not carry any range equipment, as my practice range is 15 yards behind my house. One popper activated clam shell, one popper activated swinger, a 3 plate rack, 5 poppers, 5 pepper poppers and 5 metric target stands.

I love country life, and feel sorry for city dwellers!

Jealous! Very jealous. Wish I could get a set up like that at home! We are looking for a new house and one of the criteria is can I build a shooting bay in my yard.... To bad realators don't really get what I am talking about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...