Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 X-Treme Bullets and Freedom Munitions Texas 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, just so everyone understands. The match filled up in 90 minutes. We will continue to work to get people off of the waiting list as sponsor slots get hashed out and as life happens.

Thanks for all of the support. We will continue to work hard for the shooters to get as many of y'all as we can to be able to shoot the match.

Kurt

Guys, just so everyone understands. The match filled up in 90 minutes. We will continue to work to get people off of the waiting list as sponsor slots get hashed out and as life happens.

Thanks for all of the support. We will continue to work hard for the shooters to get as many of y'all as we can to be able to shoot the match.

Kurt

Now I'm really glad I signed up at 8:01 on Sunday night. Best part was there wasn't the normal issues at signing up just as the sign ups opened like most matches.

I would like to thank everyone for the humbling interest in the 2016 match.

Registration and wait list info:

Upon registering, if your email was correct and your spam filter allowed it, you should have received an e-mail confirming that we received your registration. When you are promoted to the match you receive an additional e-mail with squading and payment info.

I manually sent an e-mail to people on the wait list on Monday and will be sending an additional one soon with more info.

If you are not receiving updates or have questions about your entry, please contact us at info@tx3g.com

Thanks, Brian

www.tx3g.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the wait list published anywhere that we can go check it ourselves and not have to bother you guys?

TIA,

Tommy​​

I would like to thank everyone for the humbling interest in the 2016 match.

Registration and wait list info:

Upon registering, if your email was correct and your spam filter allowed it, you should have received an e-mail confirming that we received your registration. When you are promoted to the match you receive an additional e-mail with squading and payment info.

I manually sent an e-mail to people on the wait list on Monday and will be sending an additional one soon with more info.

If you are not receiving updates or have questions about your entry, please contact us at info@tx3g.com

Thanks, Brian

www.tx3g.com

• 1 month later...

Aaron and I spent a few hours on the range yesterday working on stage design and going over the layouts with the range staff. This match is going to be a ton of fun.

There will be slung rifles on 2 stages, so don't forget your slings. We will probably have some loaners and someone might have some to buy on site if you do.

Look out on our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/events/872178816208865/) more awesome sponsorship announcements that are coming down the pipe.

See you on the range.

Edited by BigLucky

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some house keeping issues for the match.

Payment
When you were promoted to the match an e-mail was sent with payment instructions. Per the registration policy, competitors who have not paid by January 15th, 2016 will be moved to the bottom of the wait list and competitors on the waitlist will be promoted accordingly. If you need assistance in getting the payment to us via mail or Pay Pal, please email us at info@tx3g.com. The waitlist has over 100 people on it so please don't lose your spot for non-payment.

Lodging Reservations
Lodging is filling up fast in Marble Falls, please visit www.tx3g.com/travel
and follow the instructions to book your lodging at the special rates. We recommend the Hampton Inn or Motel 6 as they are providing the best service to our guests when contacted for reservations. If you have any issues or need help email us at info@tx3g.com.

Match Communication
Match communication is being done via email. We work hard to keep the volume low and send only important updates. We are noticing many registered shooters are not reading the emails. Based on this we are asking that you please remind your friends that are shooting with you to take the needed actions to select their squad and pay their match fees if they have not already done so. It looks like a lot of people are going to lose their slot and I want to be sure they had every chance to prevent this from happening to them. Your help is much appreciated.

Sponsors
Be sure and visit all of the sponsors websites linked below and support them for making this event possible.

Happy New Year and we can't wait to see everyone in April!

Texas 3 Gun

Thanks,
Kurt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am on the wait list for this match. Is there a way to figure out if I have a reasonable chance of getting in or if it is unlikely due to the numbers ahead of me? I would like to make my spring plans accordingly.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason, there is definitely still a chance. There will be a lot of movement March 1st when unused sponsor slots get released. You are a ways down still though.

Kurt

We are continuing to work towards the match.. It is going to be a helluva lot of fun.

A couple things to remember.

1. NO STEEL CORE or Bi-Metal Jacket Ammo. If a magnet sticks to your bullet you are done for the weekend. This includes all ammo in your possession, you can't use it so don't bring it. (This is a hard and fast rule at the range).

2. The Friday before the match, April 1st (and this is not an April Fools day Joke) will be the last day we will accept division changes. There are 5 recognized divisions (Heavy Optics, Limited, Open, Tac Ops, and Ladies Tac Ops). Each of these divisions, regardless of the number of people in the division will pay cash (check actually) for 1st and 2nd place finishes, in addition to a prize table walk. Lots of matches force everyone to play the Tac Ops game, we encourage people to have some fun outside of Tac.

3. You will need a sling for your rifle...

4. Bring LOTS of ammo.

5. You might want to practice shooting flying clays between now and then.

Looking forward to seeing y'all in just over 7 weeks.

See you on the range.

-Kurt

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay. Here is a preliminary round count. Subject to change. Some of the targets are option but are only counted in one gun or the other, so bring lots extra.

Pistol - 160

Rifle - 215

Shotgun Birdshot - 105

Shotgun Slugs - 11

Stages should be posted about 2 weeks before the match.

See you in a month.

Kurt

Edited by BigLucky

5 weeks from today y'all will be shooting, and we are working hard getting everything ready for y'all.

Don't forget that the match this year is going to be totally full service. We are going to have kids from the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets on site doing all of the reset for you... We will have tip jars set up in all of the stages and the money will go to the Corps kids, so please bring a pile of extra 20's and be generous.

Techwearusa is also putting up a cool match shirt for sale on their web site. It is very similar to the shirt that the staff will be wearing. Check it out. http://techwearusa.com/product/techwear-advanced-custom-apparel-shirt/ If you call them, you can get one with all of the sponsor logos on it as well.

Thanks to our amazing sponsorship team, we obviously could put on this event without their support.

Title Sponsors:

X-Treme Bullets Inc.

Freedom Munitions (Official)

Gold Sponsors:

Tactical Shit

Liberal Tears Gun Oil (official Oil of the match)

Blade-Tech Industries

Silver Sponsors:

Adams Arms

Colt Firearms (Colt Competition Series)

Magpul Industries Corp.

Stage Sponsors:

JP Enterprises

Troy Industries

XS Sight Systems

Sierra Bullets

F-1 Firearms LLC

SK Arms

Dreadnaught Industries LLC

LUTH - AR

CMC Triggers Corp.

Shooters Source

WildEar

Bronze Sponsors:

Seekins Precision

Gunner Solutions

Hayes Custom Guns

Shockbottle

Warne Scope Mounts

U.S. Optics

Black Dawn Armory Retail and Range

Weber Tactical

Primary Weapons Systems

STI International

Rubber City Armory

Radical Firearms

Staff Jersey Sponsor:

Samson Manufacturing

Target Sponsor:

MGM Targets

See you on the range

-Kurt

• 3 weeks later...

Some administrative notes..

1. Stages will be posted by mid week, sorry they aren't up yet, it has been a crazy busy year.

2. Bring lots of pistol mags.. :) You will see why..

3. Remember your rifle sling..

See you in a couple weeks,

Kurt