Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

COM Holster Stock III

I recently picked up a COM holster for my Stock III.

Dry fired with it last night and shot a steel challenge match. Smooth draw and very well built. It was only $5 more than a Blade Tech and I didn't have to wait 3 weeks. Much sexier than the BT as well. I am not sponsored by COM, I just like to spread the feedback good or bad about products I use.

I added the Boss Hanger and Stoeger screws. I believe the Boss Hanger is in stock if you order the holster through Hawktech Arms. (208) 898-5848

Might have to get one of these made for my CZ-SP01 as well.

11110822_10205441893863378_2021005704559

11157421_10205441893983381_1077314619362

11008531_10205441893903379_8699304868308

10986664_10205441893943380_1470247740054

Edited by praetorian97

I'm have retention problems.the fore trigger guard sticks in the bag. So I loosen the screws up enough to draw and it doesn't hold on enough for me to make movements while holding a long gun. Should I send it back?

Is that the owb model or the competition one? hawktech arms don't list com on there web site. Did you get the holster from them or just the hangar?

It was a special run on the holsters. I'd call and ask to speak to Dan. Reference Enos and COM holsters.

It's the owb iirc. And yup, it was a separate run. That stock III holster fit my accushadow as well, a little more snugly and the safety catches on the inside edge of the holster, but otherwise, it's legit.

where is the best place to get the t nuts the connect the holster to the hanger, I found some stainless steel ones at lowes but I had to turn them down to fit

I just ordered a owb from them for my g34, with the boss hangar. I have mag pouches from them for both my single stack and my glock. I got them back a few years ago. When I saw the picture of your holster I had to get one. It won't be the Mac daddy like that but they make top notch stuff.

It fits best with the small/thin safeties. With the larger safeties, the leading edge of the safety contacts the holster edge and pushes it out of the way. Small stuff, but just an fyi

I believe he only did that with this run. Future runs wont have the bevel the safety fits in. The owner of COM offered to flatten it out for free but I was fine with it. My safety has to be engaged to holster but I ride mine coming out of the holster anyways. Where I keep my strong hand thumb. I started shooting a Tanfolgio Limited with a paddle safety so its natural to me.

Like I said he offered to remove that for free but I was ok with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine. Both my Stock 3 and my Accu Shadow fit in it just great. I added the extended, hand adjustable screws and Boss Hangar. I have to tighten it just slightly for my Stock 3, have it just a little looser for the Accu. But it works great for both.

bring it on sunday to Ontelaunee, I was hesitant to order one for my s2 because of fit questions, but if I can see it in person I might take it from you

Edited by waktasz