Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA IPSC Trailer Hitch Covers (merged topics)

• 2 months later...

Has anybody seen a trailer hitch cover that has just a metal "DVC" on it? (Not the USPSA one) I could have sworn I saw one at a match last year. Love to get one if someone knows the source.

Ray Tourtellotte (R/T Targets) had them adversited in Front Sight some time ago.

He used to be in Florida but I think he moved. Sometime ago his email was:

fabman27@yahoo.com

Try it. Hope it works.

• 1 year later...

If someone could point me in the right direction, I am looking for a trailer hitch plug that has a USPSA Target on it. I have seen them, usually made of thick metal and have the target lines etched in them with two in the A and one in the upper A. I can't remember who makes them or where I have seen them. Thanks in advance for the help.

At the USPSA store. Has the USPSA Logo on it, not the Target.

USPSA Hitch Receiver Cover - $15.00

Dress up your vehicle's empty hitch receiver with a high grade, long wearing USPSA Hitch Receiver Cover while protecting its receiver tube from dirt, grim and corrison. Holes pre-drilled for a hitch pin (not included) fits 2" receptacle. (product U573) Shipping on this item is $10.00, with a maximum of $10.00 shipping no matter how many items you order.

Another source is: https://secure1.totalink.net/targetbarn/new...Cat=HITCHCOVERS it has the target on it.

Edited by bobert1

• 5 years later...

Those are not IPSC targets. Those are USPSA Metric targets..

To the OP if you are looking for metric target check with CPWSA. Chris is a vendor here.

Edit to add I made the one in my avatar.

Edited by Sarge

• 1 year later...