Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New STI DVC Open and Limited guns

Quack

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a little bit of testing I'm liking the apeiro more. I think the DVC looks better though. They are neck in neck in performance.

a93715d4048ae67fe7790b9254fb7507.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I disagree! The Apeiro is much better looking!

+ 4

• 2 weeks later...

Get used to it! I've been waiting 7 months and no end in sight. I think STI have forgotten how to AUSTRALIA!!

Finally a few Limiteds rolling into OZ - including my 357 sig. One of my club guys also has got his 9 mm limited- yeaha!

i get my open dvc 38sc in 3wks time it should of been this wk but when he sent it up to the dealer here in brisbane the dealer said he"s told another person its for them and i was the first on his list WTF, i can't wait :angry2:

I just ordered a dvc limited 40 thru a local dealer. I was told January, but I'm not holding my breath.

That's strange. The store I work for ordered one at the beginning of October and it arrived last week. The 40 Limited guns are coming in quick, 9mm is taking longer. The open guns are still taking longer.

I just ordered a dvc limited 40 thru a local dealer. I was told January, but I'm not holding my breath.

That's strange. The store I work for ordered one at the beginning of October and it arrived last week. The 40 Limited guns are coming in quick, 9mm is taking longer. The open guns are still taking longer.

That is disheartening. I have little and less faith in STI's order fulfillment process. Does not help that they have gone dark on the forums.