Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Blue Bullets 2015 South Carolina State Championship Match

And .... it looks like we have filled those two staff slots now. We're all set for the match.

We do have shooter slots open on both days if anyone still wants to shoot the match.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an evening of panic when my trigger return spring broke Tuesday afternoon and then the pin didn't want to come out of the gun. Nothing like breaking the gun a few days before a big match to set the tone for the weekend.

I had an evening of panic when my trigger return spring broke Tuesday afternoon and then the pin didn't want to come out of the gun. Nothing like breaking the gun a few days before a big match to set the tone for the weekend.

Better then than on the 1st stage

You must be doing some serious dry fire if you already broke a return spring on that brand new gun

i dont even have a punch i have to use my old firing pin as a punch to take the gun apart...works pretty great believe it or not

Edited by g17drumr

Great big thanks to all the staff! It was a great match with some very interesting stages. I still don't know what happened to my sights. I've never seen sights bend up like that. There's nothing like 14 mikes at the end of the day to make you feel special. Can't wait to do it again!