Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Movies So Bad, They're Fun

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said before, if you want to get a petite blond to deck you with a metal folding chair, mention that movie to Lea Thompson. She credits it with stalling her then-rising career, and causing her to spend at least five years wandering in the movie wilderness making up for it.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best bad movies ever made - Repo Man....Patrick's post on the early days of IPSC made me think of it. Any film with both The Circle Jerks and LA local ska fav's The Untouchables is a winner. The Untouchables even got a walk on part (my boyfriend's band opened for them once at a hollywood gig - nice guys).

• 3 months later...
I'm going to add Cannibal the Musical to this list. It's made by the guys that created South Park and it's based off a true story.

I can't believe someone else saw this movie!

It's so bad, I had to own it. :lol:

Everyone I have shown "Cannibal, the Musical" to has laughed through most of the movie.

Some of those damn songs just stick in your head.

I didn't scroll through all 137 posts to see if this one was there, but has anyone seen the movie "Rangers" It is such a cheesy knock off of the movie "Navy Seals" that it contains actual footage from that movie.

It stars that guy who played Lloyd Braun on the Seinfeld episodes as a Army Ranger Commander. He was not built for this role to say the least.

• 1 month later...

I just had a hoot last night watching "The Chronicles of Riddick." What a blast! Two hours of non-stop action, almost uninterrupted by such paltry things as plot, dialogue, character development or critical thought.

The art of the scenes and costumes was amazing, and the scenery-chewing that all the others did made the understaded portrayal of evil, by Colm Feore, very creepy.

I lost count of the character-actor regulars we see in every movie who made an appearance, usually to be killed by one side or the other.

And whoever got the costumes for Thandie Newton obviously shopped at the shrink-wrap section of "Bling R Us."

Edited by Patrick Sweeney

The Chronicles of Riddick was way fun! A must see for action fans (which I belatedly discovered only after it had come out on DVD :( )

And, yeah, whoever managed to fit Thandie Newton into those dresses definitely did a service to mankind! :P

UHF...low brow, corny, very funny, somewhat bad

The absoulute height of comedy, better that Cheech & Chong, while under the influence... ;)

"You're a lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink from... the FIRE HOOOOOSE!"

"Ahhh, a red snapper. Mmmmm, very tasty."

"Badgers? Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers."

UHF...low brow, corny, very funny, somewhat bad

The absoulute height of comedy, better that Cheech & Chong, while under the influence... ;)

Yeah, UHF is a bad movie bordering on the sublime... Wired Al pulled out all the stops and came out with a winner.

"Look up, look down, look at Mr. Frying Pan!" :P