Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How about just within HM one hit for rifle and pistol?

How about after that....we make HM one SCORED division with two classes of equipment.

HM Optics 20/308 Rifle 10/45 Pistol and 8+1 Auto Shotguns (12 bore)

HM Iron (1x) No mag capacity restriction/308 Rifle 140MM mag length max/45 Pistol 8+1(at start) Pump (12 bore)

Interesting idea Patrick... I'd be grateful if you would add it to my other thread as I will be using all the ideas over there as a basis for discussion after SMM3G2015. Thanks for the input.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Wait-List Update -

Check you emails - Today we were able to let some folks in off the wait-list.

The movement was caused by a few folks that dropped from the match and also from several shooters becoming sponsored.

I will wait a few days to let those folks decide if they are coming or not. - Expect a complete update of your place on the list after the weekend.

Squadding - We cannot begin the squadding process until all the sponsored shooters complete their registration. That should be complete by Mid February.

Expect that the squadding process will start shortly thereafter.

Hopefully this helps - Russ

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, Denise. Found it

RIFLE: 182

PISTOL: 157

SHOTGUN BIRDSHOT: 110

SHOTGUN BUCKSHOT: 10

SHOTGUN SLUG: 4

So we need:

500 rifle

300 pistol

160 bird

20 buck

10 slugs

to cover brain farts, re-shoots. etc.

What's the buckshot for? Or to be more precise are we required to have 00 buck or can we have #4 buck?

Because buckshot may be shot on paper, we stipulate 00-buck for 12ga and #3-buck for 20ga so as to make the targets score-able. In this year's match there will be some paper buckshot targets and some heavy steel buckshot targets. I will be rocking Remington Managed Recoil 00 buck.

Edited by StealthyBlagga

All the spots are now completely full. If you have not been notified, it does not look good.

We are in the final phases of squadding, so please squad yourself if you have not done so.

Even if you are squadded please visit PractiScore and verify your squad and registration information.

As always, any questions - smm3gunstaff@gmail.com

Russ

Yeah!!! A dozen HM-Limited and 13 HM-Scoped!!

There's that one shooter in a weird, new division - NONE APPLY TO ME!!!

But looking forward to this match as the first of our 3-Gun season!

Don't forget - Johnson 3-Gun has their "Get ready for the 3-Gun season skills match" the week before at the Whittington Center...and we keep SMM3G in mind...launchers and other SMM3G favorites will be some of the skills practiced. We will not be turning you upside down, however...and I am hoping that chair got broken over the winter! :devil:

:wub: Denise

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah!!! A dozen HM-Limited and 13 HM-Scoped!!

There's that one shooter in a weird, new division - NONE APPLY TO ME!!!

But looking forward to this match as the first of our 3-Gun season!

Don't forget - Johnson 3-Gun has their "Get ready for the 3-Gun season skills match" the week before at the Whittington Center...and we keep SMM3G in mind...launchers and other SMM3G favorites will be some of the skills practiced. We will not be turning you upside down, however...and I am hoping that chair got broken over the winter! :devil:

:wub: Denise

Anti-gravity boots maybe? :) Whatever they do, it is always fun.

Just one question really quick for Heavy. Rule 5.5.3.5 says "Magazines may be loaded with no more than 20 rounds at the start signal". Does that mean we can use 25 round mags with base pads as long as they only have 20 rounds in them?

Thanks,
Kurt