Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA 3-Gun Nationals 2005

Yeah, we got the Thu night for $129 and Fri/Sat for $89/night on a web deal my wife dug up back then. Looks like that’s history while the PGA is in town (it’s a golf resort!).

Rant On: Who didn’t check with the LV chamber of commerce event calendar before booking that week for the US3G. Basic travel planning stuff every production savvy person should know when helping select a date and location for a major event. Just plain sloppy! That type of stuff is booked years out and there is no excuse for not checking first when doing event planning. Rant Off:

BTW, just checked that deal on the JW Marriott website and for the price you get complimentary champagne, dinner, and breakfast for two (it's called the romance package!).

--

Regards,

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, just checked that deal on the JW Marriott website and for the price you get complimentary champagne, dinner, and breakfast for two (it's called the romance package!).

--

Regards,

I for one feel very romantic when I shoot.....................

I just want to f-ing destroy the targets and then drink champagne! ;)

LOL!

Guy Hawkins

(I know I will probably get in trouble for this smartass comment but I can't help it)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, try to guess who didn't check on that...

Troy

Yeah, we got the Thu night for $129 and Fri/Sat for $89/night on a web deal my wife dug up back then. Looks like that’s history while the PGA is in town (it’s a golf resort!).

Rant On: Who didn’t check with the LV chamber of commerce event calendar before booking that week for the US3G. Basic travel planning stuff every production savvy person should know when helping select a date and location for a major event. Just plain sloppy! That type of stuff is booked years out and there is no excuse for not checking first when doing event planning. Rant Off:

--

Regards,

Well, try to guess who didn't check on that.

I'm guessing you are right on the money there Troy.

I'm still going no matter what it takes to find a reasonable room. I've already registered and made the space on my calendar. Maybe I won't mangle a body part a week out like I did last year.

I am still not sure whether I got the better deal with a ripped up leg compared to attending the US3G last year ;-)

I am looking forward to the US3G this year. Hope to see a lot of you there.

--

Regards,

:angry: what happened to the3GN being at PASA?I planned to shoot them if they were that close to my home in IN.Im really disappointed.
"if i fight you in the cage i'll stop hitting you when you tap out,if i fight you on the street i'll stop hitting you when i feel like it."-rickson gracie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've looked all over and can't find an answer.

Does anyone know for sure if this match will be multi-gun like SMM3-gun or will it be 3 of this, 3 of that and 3 of the other?

I've looked all over and can't find an answer.

Does anyone know for sure if this match will be multi-gun like SMM3-gun or will it be 3 of this, 3 of that and 3 of the other?

some multi, some gun specific...email carl, he told me what they were looking at, but i can't remember.

Hi guys,

I'll try to address some of this stuff for you.

*I haven't sent confirmation packets yet because I'm waiting for area info to come in from LVCVA as well as the welcome letter, schedule, etc. I hope to get all that within the next few weeks, but with the Handgun match looming just around the bend, it may be pushed back a bit.

*The match will be 3 multi-gun stages, 3 pistol, 3 rifle, and 3 shotgun stages.

*We will be having a staff shoot on Thursday before the match, as time allows. It will not count for score, and we probably won't be shooting all the stages.

*We have lined up a match hotel for this match. They are giving us a great rate and including the breakfast buffet for up to two guests per room. This all just came about in the last couple days, so I need to sign the contract before I can post the link and phone number/discount codes. I'm *really* *REALLY* crossing my fingers that this will be done tomorrow, but it just takes a bit of time to process these things. I promise I'm trying to get it up on the site as quick as I can.

I hope I've addressed everything. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Just drop me a line at kim@uspsa.org

Thanks!

Kim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...