Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Open

kneelingatlas

On 6/8/2015 at 9:16 AM, TennJeep1618 said:
On 6/8/2015 at 9:02 AM, kneelingatlas said:

Here are the pictures of doc187's Open CZ:

Is that a bent 75B trigger? It looks too thick to be an 85C, and it definitely isn't the stock 75B SA trigger.

I believe it is a CZUB trigger. I can tune all of the pre travel out with it. I can't do that with the flat trigger or the SAO trigger.

post-29800-143378177926_thumb.jpg

Edited by kneelingatlas

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for posting those for me. I can't speak to what trigger it is. I bought the gun with all the trigger work already done. I wondered what trigger it was myself because I really like it.

Edited by doc187

• 1 month later...

I think the cheaper route is to use the Checkmate barrel on the TS .40 slide. I am not sure how much material you will have to remove for the comp though.

You mean how much of the slide you'll have to cut back.

There's nothing "cheap" about a custom Open gun ;)

Your right about that! I'm just skimming around how much it is to CM my TS up. The comp alone is already 245 bucks at CZ USA!

597ae3e6669dd_Stuart75.thumb.jpeg.e0d9e7b414e517df714fcd64c0fb3ac7.jpeg

Pretty average build. I did it in da/sa and fitted the disconnector pretty tight.

75B frame , so easier for me to handle . A few subtle touches that really nice. and then just had some 170mm mags made.

Guys did a nice job of fitting the CM comp to the shadow slide, and the slide to the frame. Used a Champion barrel, and the normal go fast parts.

Edited by kneelingatlas

This works well for me, enough steel matches here, and an occasional USPSA match.

Have shot so much production, that DA/SA that that is just as easy. If I want, I like the short reset SA , so had a safety welded up in case I want SA start.

170mm mags work well, hold 29.

Any advice on eat most cost effective means to mount a cmore ride slide on cz shadow custom with short dust cover?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Matt Cheely is stocking Czechmate mounts again: https://www.ccgunworks.com/store/shop/cz-horizontal-c-more-mount/

Three M4 holes drilled and tapped in the left side of the frame and bolt it on. I can give direction on where the holes go.

On 7/31/2015 at 11:48 PM, eerw said:

Pretty average build. I did it in da/sa and fitted the disconnector pretty tight.

75B frame , so easier for me to handle . A few subtle touches that really nice. and then just had some 170mm mags made.

Guys did a nice job of fitting the CM comp to the shadow slide, and the slide to the frame. Used a Champion barrel, and the normal go fast parts.

Hey Stuart how much does your gun weigh compare to a CM? Corey, yours too?

Edited by kneelingatlas