Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

xtreme line of tanfos!

littletoe

lol, I think I first heard about extreme line coming late 2012 or early 2013. that vid itself is almost a year old!

they have been coming for a loooooong time. but I assume they will eventually filter through to the various markets outside of europe. just don't hold your breath for one or you may suffocate!

of course you can always buy the bits (hammer, firing pin, guiderod, grips) and make a 90% version yourself. that's assuming that where you are you can buy a stock II or stock III or whichever other model you wanted. :)

• 5 months later...

Yes... You will be mine! Since I can't find my Unicorn Match this is the next best thing! I will probably put an order in for a 9mm and run my 10mm Hunter upper on it.

goldmatchjpg.jpg
1jpg75.jpg

BTW... Anyone have a spare like new 10mm upper assembly?

Edited by Intercooler2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I purchased/pre ordered a tanfoglio stock III xtreme. paid just under 2000$ CAD for it.

I was told it would be here in July last year, it took 27 weeks and arrived last month in December.

I was very excited to finally receive it and rushed it off to the range to shoot it. Shooting it for the first time was probably the most disappointing thing I have ever done.

Out of the box it was shooting low and way right. I just thought that some half blind drunk italian guy zeroed it at the factory. So my friend and I proceeded to zero it with the fancy rear sight tool it came with which didn't work worth a hoot. My friend is very knowledgeable when it comes to this sort of thing and less than 10 minutes later he had it perfectly zeroed. Unfortunately this is what the rear sight looks like zeroed. I can understand having to adjust elevation, but to have to crank the windage all the way to the left seems unacceptable to me. I mailed it back to the retailer the other day under warranty. I am very worried that this will not end well. On top of that the "tuned" da/sa trigger is no where as nice as I have my cz shadow trigger set up.

KDZxihbl.jpg

bHqtwVVl.jpg
"High quality standards"

I wish Tanfoglio would get their quality control in order. I have a Match 9mm and a Match .40, both made in about 2003-2005, they are top notch in fit and finish. The Limited I bought in 2010 and the one I just purchased have had numerous quality issues. I know next time I'll order several and ship back the others that fail inspection. In this age of CNC, I just don't know how some of this stuff gets made wrong in the first place.

Make no sense to get it. The hard chrome is a better finish and you can get all the EG parts for a couple hundred bucks total

This.

All xtremed up. Except the FP, because the Henning pin works better than the xtreme pin.

IMG_0815_zps1fa07ac7.jpg