Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig P320

JGus

Any more word on the drop in trigger?

I did notice that Lena Miculek's two new guns have Bruce Gray's new-style trigger design in them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBiYCzqFS8b/

As for kits, last I heard from Bruce was March. I think he has been heads down on getting that stuff done because I haven't seen him on line lately.

That would be great! Way better than a four month wait.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got to give a thumbs up to the Springer Precision extended magazine release. My strong hand middle finger sits 1/16 of an inch below the mag release. And with Alma's Super Grip my fingers won't move. :) So was hitting my finger with my thumb on mag changes. Not 100% release.

Was a little worried that the Springer release would be to long and hit my palm releasing mags unintentionally. Nope. It's perfect. And it's good to go for Production Division.

post-44117-0-59005700-1455208987_thumb.j

Edited by BASE772

Gosh, that looks super long! I can understand the need, though. I've always had to shift my grip to release mags on my 226 and X5, so it was never as issue for me. I recently got a PPQ, and I can reach the release without shifting on that one. Thankfully, Walther put a small shelf under the button to keep your finger away from it.

So does SIG let anyone join the team or is it accomplished shooters only? Not looking for free stuff. Just want a snazzy shirt, in on the news, and maybe invited to swanky pew pew events from time to time. I already own the entire range of 320 size kits, lol.

So does SIG let anyone join the team or is it accomplished shooters only? Not looking for free stuff. Just want a snazzy shirt, in on the news, and maybe invited to swanky pew pew events from time to time. I already own the entire range of 320 size kits, lol.

They seem to run the range of skill levels. Not sure how the team was picked though, especially at the below M/GM level.

Wait, Lena is allowed to be seen holding something other than a Smith and Wesson? Mind = Blown

You didn't get the news? She's shooting for SIG....

She figured if Clay and Craig were shooting one, it must be awesome.

Craig

Wish they could put the sights on right. C'mon SIG, not even close. That and it hits WAY low.

I take it that it shoots to the left?

If the sights are way off call Sig. They will send you a shipping label and fix it under warranty. Pain to send a gun off but at least it's free.

I'll fix the windage myself and shoot it some more to nail down what height front sight I need. Just a bit disappointing that they can't at least set it to mechanical zero at the factory.

Very understandable. Can't believe someone hasn't come out with a P320 specific adjustable rear sight. Edited by BASE772

I'll fix the windage myself and shoot it some more to nail down what height front sight I need. Just a bit disappointing that they can't at least set it to mechanical zero at the factory.

Very understandable. Can't believe someone hasn't come out with a P320 specific adjustable rear sight.
That would be....."too genius"

This is not a bash on Sig....I've wondered the same thing a long time. Maybe the slide would need to be cut lower from the factory in order for it to truly work.

Edited by Posvar

I found the Dawson one....the adjustable xd/xdm adjustable rear site. I wonder what front will be needed for it

You should ask Scott Springer at Springer Precision. He sells them and I think he has tried them before on his personal P320. He also has the best supply of other aftermarket products for the P320.

I found the Dawson one....the adjustable xd/xdm adjustable rear site. I wonder what front will be needed for it

You should ask Scott Springer at Springer Precision. He sells them and I think he has tried them before on his personal P320. He also has the best supply of other aftermarket products for the P320.

Thanks!

If I recall correctly it's a .330 tall front, but I could be misremembering

I saw that picture today. It hangs way over the back and definitely looks tall. It would work but I wouldn't run it outside if NRA AP. Best to settle on a load and order the correct size fixed sight.