JGus

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if they are going to be coming out with a competition version of the P320 in 2016, or what gray guns and sig is trying to develop? im thinking about switching platforms to the P320 (coming from glock) because of how module the grips are and how easy it would be to set up one gun for limited and production and carry. The grip also looks like if would fit in my hand much better. anyone have any insight

Does anyone know if they are going to be coming out with a competition version of the P320 in 2016, or what gray guns and sig is trying to develop? im thinking about switching platforms to the P320 (coming from glock) because of how module the grips are and how easy it would be to set up one gun for limited and production and carry. The grip also looks like if would fit in my hand much better. anyone have any insight

Short answer, yes. SHOT is around the corner....

Can't wait.

Along these lines of whats coming next for the P320, does anyone know of a magazine spacer developed or being developed to be used with the sub-compact model using a carry magazine? It would really help with the grip space available for fingers.

Along these lines of whats coming next for the P320, does anyone know of a magazine spacer developed or being developed to be used with the sub-compact model using a carry magazine? It would really help with the grip space available for fingers.

This is an extension for using compact magazines in the subcompact. Other options are available if you aren't looking for added capacity.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/595585/x-grip-magazine-adapter-sig-sauer-p250-compact-new-style-magazine-to-p250-subcompact-polymer-black

Edited by alma

i cant wait, and thanks for the quick reply.

Just got a Sig P320 in 40sw and it has an extended slide lock/release lever on it that sticks way out. It is a new part they are putting on the guns.

It does not work well for me being a lefty and using a thumbs forward grip. It is the same on the other side also.

All the pics online, including their website show the old version. I called them and they wanted to charge me $32 for a slimmer one.

Just got a Sig P320 in 40sw and it has an extended slide lock/release lever on it that sticks way out. It is a new part they are putting on the guns.

It does not work well for me being a lefty and using a thumbs forward grip. It is the same on the other side also.

All the pics online, including their website show the old version. I called them and they wanted to charge me $32 for a slimmer one.

I would be glad to trade with you. Let me know if you're interested.

A picture would go a million miles in helping with what you have.

Anybody have holster suggestions for a 320 with tall target sights? I put LPA's on mine and I've gone through 3 holsters trying to find one that works. Currently I'm running the factory one that I bubba'd the hell out of with a dremel. It's trick.

Anybody have holster suggestions for a 320 with tall target sights? I put LPA's on mine and I've gone through 3 holsters trying to find one that works. Currently I'm running the factory one that I bubba'd the hell out of with a dremel. It's trick.

I have been using Red Hill Tactical holsters and mag pouches for USPSA Production and I really like them.

the sight channel is pretty high but you can always contact Robert King and have him make one that's a bit taller.

Use the codes pictured below at www.redhilltactical.com for a black Friday discount or check out his ebay store.

I suggest getting a double layered kydex holster for some added rigidity. They also look cool. Get one of the aluminum drop/offset hangers while you are at it.

12295318_1150061085021863_32419097956189

Anyone know the twist rate on the 9mm?

It's gotta be a 10 twist...mine won't shoot my 115gr for shit.

Not sure how those two things are connected.

Most accurate 9's shoot light bullets well with slower twist barrels, and heavier bullets well with faster twist. It's not to say a 10 or 16 twist won't shoot 115's, but a 24 or 32 usually does it better. The 115 load in question shoots 50 yard groups in the 1.5" range from my longslide Bianchi Metallic gun and 2.5-3" groups at 50 from my Glock 34, and generally very good from my 2 dozen other 9mm's. However, it wouldn't shoot at all in my P320. Neither would any of my other 115r loads. Moving up to 124 and 147's and the groups tightened up a lot.

So to summarize, since mine wouldn't shoot ANY 115r load, I assumed it was a fast 1:10, and a little research verified that in fact it is.