Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig P320

JGus

"Soon you will see a lot of Glock 34's in the Classified section."

You won't see my Gen 3 or Gen 4 Glock 34 in Classifieds. I've got nothing against Sigs (had a P226), but I've shot a P320 with some trigger work and I'll keep my Glocks with Vanek Classic triggers. The main issue that I have with the current gen of P320s is that the gun has a street price of about $499, but the trigger work to get it functioning at its best costs a lot more than the trigger work for a Glock. In our entire area (three ranges/clubs) there is only one guy shooting a Sig P320 in competition for that reason. Perhaps the new competition model will change that.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bruce froze changes about a week ago and a believe SIG has signed off as well. They should be getting produced now.

Soon you will see a lot of Glock 34's in the Classified section..

I've got one of his competition action packages on my 320, it sucks bad. Gonna buy some of his drop in stuff and put it in another FCU and see if it's better.

Have you contacted GGI and expressed your concerns? Bruce will make it right.

Edited by spd522

Bruce froze changes about a week ago and a believe SIG has signed off as well. They should be getting produced now.

Soon you will see a lot of Glock 34's in the Classified section..

I've got one of his competition action packages on my 320, it sucks bad. Gonna buy some of his drop in stuff and put it in another FCU and see if it's better.
Have you contacted GGI and expressed your concerns? Bruce will make it right.
Multiple phone calls, voice mails, a couple emails, even had alma hook me up and tell him I was having issues, he got on a forum where I was talking about my concerns and told me he would love to make it right and "operators are standing by". Called a few times and gave up. I know he's busy so I've since lost hope in that. I also don't want to be without it for a long time. Just gonna wait till his parts are at an online store and try them. Edited by ShortBus

• 1 year later...