Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fish swims into a wall

okiestovepipe

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy walks into a bar and sits down. He hears a voice say "my aren't you dressed nicely tonight". He looks around and see's nobody within five tables of him. A short time later he hears the voice again, "you have a nice smile". He still see's nobody. The waitress comes over to take his order and he asks her about the voice. She answers, " It's the peanuts on your table... they're complimentary".

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel attached to his crotch. He orders a drink and the bartender says "sure but you know you've got a steering wheel on your crotch right?"

Pirate replies "argh! It's driving me nuts!"

Ok ok. I got this.

This really happened two days ago. A friend was telling me she had to take her three year old son to the dentist and they were gonna have to out him under for the procedure.

I said "it's to bad he can't transcend dental medication"

Guy walks into a bar and sits down. He hears a voice say "my aren't you dressed nicely tonight". He looks around and see's nobody within five tables of him. A short time later he hears the voice again, "you have a nice smile". He still see's nobody. The waitress comes over to take his order and he asks her about the voice. She answers, " It's the peanuts on your table... they're complimentary".

I have read this to my wife 3 times now and she still can't get it at all. She just keeps saying its about comments from the peanut gallery.

I have read this to my wife 3 times now and she still can't get it at all. She just keeps saying its about comments from the peanut gallery.

My poor wife doesn't get half the jokes I tell her. :wub:

This piece of string walks into a bar, hops up on the bar stool and orders a drink.
Bartender says "We don't we don't serve your kind around here."
The sting slinks out the door.

Once outside, he begins to twist and turn him self around until he forms him self into a ball with a few errant strands of thread from his great effort.

He proceeds back into the bar and bounces onto the bar stool.
The Bartender says "Hey! Aren't you the string I kicked out of here?!"
The string answers "Sorry, I am a frayed knot."

My poor wife doesn't get half the jokes I tell her. :wub:

I thought that about my wife too. I realized later that she just didn't think my jokes were funny. :surprise:

And speaking of funny, When the window fell into the incinerator it was a pane in the ash to retrieve. :goof:

Edited by Youngeyes

Guy gets pulled over. Cop walks up and says "Sir, just wanted to warn you that your tail light is out." Guy starts bawling uncontrollably. Cop says "really it's no big deal. I'm not even giving you a ticket" Guy replies "sure, to you its just a burnt out light. To me it means I lost a trailer, my wife, and two kids!"