Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

that plane sits in pakistan probably. and prolly again , this jet might be on his way to be prepped for something ugly. malaysian pilots are on al-al-ha's radar continuously . that's not the 1st time they succeed at recruiting them we know the reasons for .

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cell phone jammer could be used to block the cell phone signals from going out.

Of course, there was that dive from 45,000 to 23,000 feet. No telling if the Captain got on the intercom after leveling off and said "Now, that I have everybody's attention, my associate "Bob" will be coming by with a backpack. Please deposit your cell phone into the backpack as "Bob" comes around."

Once "Bob" gets all the cell phones, he pulls the batteries out of them or otherwise makes them inoperable.

Obviously the jetliner and all passengers were scooped up by the alien space craft that has been hiding behind the comet that was hovering over Thailand for the last few months. (At least that's what my friends in Tajikistan have been able to figure out.)

Rgr6....

"If it's on the internet, it's got to be true. They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true."

speculation is a lot of fun.

there is a whole lot here of 'bits o info' to add and subtract.

I have tried to give any simple statements more weight than additive explainations

a 777 is an expensive unit. all by itself.

give some thought to how one might take one for ransom.

may be the pilot had a fire and made for the nearest landing,

and the electronics were shut off one at a time.

there was a witness who said he saw an airplane trailing flames.

so the drop, left turn, auto pilot and asphixiation,

all point to an accidental calamity. And a hard to find plane.

If you believe the cell phones were still ringing on Monday morning,

well, you have afoot, a crime of one sort or another...

fun stuff.

miranda

Now they are saying the plane dropped below 5,000 feet to try to evade radar while traversing over up to 3 countries.

WOW! That's just nuts!

I couldn't imagine being a passenger on that jet and still being alive looking out the window into pitch black but feeling the plane yanking and banking.

My gut is telling me that those Rolls Royce engines sent out another signal when the throttles were brought to idle, like when any other normal plane has landed and is taxiing to the gate.

I am also guessing another ping gets sent out when the engines are shut off.

45,000 feet. Disable oxygen. Depressurization. Passengers dead. Then dive under radar.

Kill all comms and land quick. I honestly believe in 2 ideas. It will show back up aimed at something or it nosed dived. Either way the gov't knows.....

45,000 feet. Disable oxygen. Depressurization. Passengers dead. Then dive under radar.

Kill all comms and land quick. I honestly believe in 2 ideas. It will show back up aimed at something or it nosed dived. Either way the gov't knows.....

This. Easiest way.

As someone who has over 6000 hours on the B777 as a captain...... and all of that flying international......... it is very possible to make the airplane go stealth while oceanic. This whole bit about the transponder is bogus as without active radar, it has no use. I've never flown over the bay of Thailand but have spent a lot of time over the South China Sea. Flown Tokyo to Singapore and Tokyo Bangkok many times. In the middle of the night, these control areas (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos ) are virtually not existent. Many times position reports are "in the blind" and mostly for the benefit of other aircraft on the frequency. Yes, the aircraft is interrogated by operations on a regular basis but by the time anyone would sound the alarm bells that something was amiss, the airplane could be anywhere. Besides, to my knowledge these interrogations do not include present position. I'll have to check on that. Personally, I think the airplane is sitting on the ground somewhere.

As someone who has over 6000 hours on the B777 as a captain...... and all of that flying international......... it is very possible to make the airplane go stealth while oceanic. This whole bit about the transponder is bogus as without active radar, it has no use. I've never flown over the bay of Thailand but have spent a lot of time over the South China Sea. Flown Tokyo to Singapore and Tokyo Bangkok many times. In the middle of the night, these control areas (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos ) are virtually not existent. Many times position reports are "in the blind" and mostly for the benefit of other aircraft on the frequency. Yes, the aircraft is interrogated by operations on a regular basis but by the time anyone would sound the alarm bells that something was amiss, the airplane could be anywhere. Besides, to my knowledge these interrogations do not include present position. I'll have to check on that. Personally, I think the airplane is sitting on the ground somewhere.

although incredible...there's now a boeing poseidon criss crossing along many borders,yet they seems to be unable to even get a clear idea as where that damned jetliner is,and it's now pretty clear it been hijacked by al-quaida's newly recruited pilots of that flight.

so,since the most credible location as where the plane is likely sitting is pakistan,that means the US GVT knows it.

my bet is they're again at trying to push on the paki rattlesnakes GVT to let them get in to retrieve the innocent passengers. same kind of diplomatic square dance as when they got a blank card to get oussama. it took soooo long .

i guess by now china is aware of that and i wouldn't be surprized to learn in a week or 2 that the seals went at work again lol.

Edited by sigsauerfan

As the previous poster mentioned, the cabin was probably depressurized and the passengers are dead. The hosts will play that card though and when the plane reappears in our airspace, it will be shot down.

Hopefully.

although incredible...there's now a boeing poseidon criss crossing along many borders,yet they seems to be unable to even get a clear idea as where that damned jetliner is,and it's now pretty clear it been hijacked by al-quaida's newly recruited pilots of that flight.

Not unless the co pilot is the new Al Qaeda pilot. It's been confirmed that the co pilots voice gave a routine good night sign off over the air to ground control after the aircraft had executed a pre programmed steep left turn.

I agree the plane was hijacked off course, but it looks like the pilot(s) did it.

although incredible...there's now a boeing poseidon criss crossing along many borders,yet they seems to be unable to even get a clear idea as where that damned jetliner is

The Indian ocean there is THREE MILES deep. Nothing can see that far down.

As many analysts pointed out: there are a lot of insane belligerents there (like India and Pakistan) and the idea that a large aircraft would simply fly off course for four hours and nobody would pay any attention is absurd. Those countries are even more primed against terror attacks than we are, for good reason. The idea that it just flew somewhere and landed without being detected is not realistic IMHO.

Edited by bountyhunter

I think there are a lot of conspiracy theorists here. No matter how militarized the area is or isn't. It would be fairly easy to avoid radar contact.

I think you guys give the government too much credit here. First - in my experience, the government is not that good - ever. Second. Multiple governments coordinating would never be that good or that secretive. Third - did I mention my disdain for government? 4th. Radar has limits. Pakistani and Indian radar probably has more limits than most.