Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Agreed. After the first quarter it was all about the commercials.

Which by the way were about as bad as the game this year. Nothing really struck me as funny or particularly clever.

Budweiser's salute to the troops was pretty good but other than that......

This was the first Super Bowl that, going in, I was already pre-saddened, because I knew the "thugs" from Washington State would likely win. I really, really wanted SOMEONE to beat Seattle--especially at the Mother of all Bowls such as this one. Gah, we'll never hear the end of it now on regional Northwest news stations. I'm not looking forward to that.

Oh, and yes!! That Radio Shack commercial was one that I happened to remember somewhat fondly. I was on-the-air during the 1980s (and the run of Super Bowls that the 49ers had fun winning during that era), and had a great time with the music that was rolling at that time . . .

This was the first Super Bowl that, going in, I was already pre-saddened, because I knew the "thugs" from Washington State would likely win. I really, really wanted SOMEONE to beat Seattle--especially at the Mother of all Bowls such as this one. Gah, we'll never hear the end of it now on regional Northwest news stations. I'm not looking forward to that.

Denver because what's his name is on Seattle team. You know, the loud mouth thug.

When did Seattle become the only team having "thugs?" I know the guy went off after a win, but that's kinda soft compared to things other players in the past have done on/off the field...Just sayin'

I thought it was a great game on Seattle's end. The defense was DOMINANT.

Edited by jabbermurph