Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Invictus Practical dual and quad load carriers

Rob01

You can shift these caddies higher or lower on the belt with the 5-6 holes on the aluminum bars that hold the shell clips. So you probably have 2-4" of adjustment up or down. That's a feature I really haven't talked about that no other caddy offers. I always just use the middle holes.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheepdog556, I know Kevin is working as hard as he can to get them back in stock. Below is a comment from him off the Invictus Practical FB page…..

"Just wanted to give everybody a heads-up that I am working night-and-day to get the next batch of 8ight Plates and 2-Point Adapters (and all related variants, including the 2.8) through production soonest - just finished folding about 500 sets of instruction sheets last night, in fact

That said, my current ETA for this batch is most likely the end of March, or possibly the beginning of April... I wish I could give a more definite timeline than that, but I do have some vendor dependencies that are beyond my control, so I don't want to make any promises I can't keep. But please believe me when I say that nobody is more eager to have them back on the shelf than I am, and I'm doing everything in my power to make that happen ASAP! Keep an eye out for some NEW products, too

I do still have a handful of Quad units in stock, or if you'd like to be placed on my "backorder" list, click here and I'll make sure you're the first to know once the 8s return.

Thanks again for stopping by, let me know if there’s anything I can do for you, and good shooting!"

You can shift these caddies higher or lower on the belt with the 5-6 holes on the aluminum bars that hold the shell clips. So you probably have 2-4" of adjustment up or down. That's a feature I really haven't talked about that no other caddy offers. I always just use the middle holes.

Thats actually one of my favorite parts about the invictus loaders. I have mine moved up a notch or two and mounted on the top of a tek-lok. I can reverse kneel and not have the caddy dig into my leg. I can also still touch my toes and they dont dig into my guts.

Used the caddies again this past weekend at Bushmaster Tarheel match and they again worked flawlessly. Went prone on them a few times and they held tight. Kevin has a winner for sure.

Heard back from Kevin who advised caddies should be back in stock soon. Great customer service and communication. I ordered two 2.8's and can't wait to try them.

I got an email yesterday that they are currently filling orders for folks that emailed to get on a backorder list. Invoice came this morning, and should ship soon. Looking forward to giving them a try.

Communication was really quick, 4 stars for customer service!

Heard back from Kevin who advised caddies should be back in stock soon. Great customer service and communication. I ordered two 2.8's and can't wait to try them.

I got an email yesterday that they are currently filling orders for folks that emailed to get on a backorder list. Invoice came this morning, and should ship soon. Looking forward to giving them a try.

Communication was really quick, 4 stars for customer service!

x3, same here. Awesome customer service so far.

I want to buy one of the 2.8-TL but have a question.

I can easily "hold" a pair, as in load 2, question is "if the 2.8-TL is fully loaded with 8 shells, can you pluck all of them out

as if you were doing 4x load 2`s

I don`t want to buy the dedicated load 2 versions as the 2.8 is compact and later I might be able to do Quads.

I can easily "hold" a pair, as in load 2, question is "if the 2.8-TL is fully loaded with 8 shells, can you pluck all of them out

I don`t want to buy the dedicated load 2 versions as the 2.8 is compact and later I might be able to do Quads.

I had the same question upthread. I got the 2.8 to try it out.

Since then, I've only had 1-2 matches where I needed the extra shells. I did manage to fumble one reload as I knocked a shell out, but I'm still sorting the best belt position, and it was a pretty active stage, going prone w/rifle beforehand, etc. Overall, I think it's pretty workable for load two...I just need to get a bit of practice time in with it.

Jesse that looks great. Dean had another version on at Tarheel last weekend. I really liked it. Might have to pick one up to augment the two belt carriers I have now.

You can easily just pluck two at a time but to have to be deliberate to not bump the next set. If you have space between the clips you can smash and grab much faster. If I wanted to use my 2.8 as a duece dropping caddy is only load two sets of two in it for optimal speed. Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Jesse, I have tactical pouch (gut) from a long cold winter. How is this setup for getting in and out of tough positions?

Jessie, how did you set up the 16 in the top photo? That looks really appealing.

Jesse, I have tactical pouch (gut) from a long cold winter. How is this setup for getting in and out of tough positions?

Jessie, how did you set up the 16 in the top photo? That looks really appealing.

That's the 88 setup at an angle,

Nice set up Jesse.

I just ordered two 2.8 TL units.

After seeing that 28 round chest rig I'm thinking it would make me look like a retarded sucide bomber although I'm betting it will be very fast to load from.

Chest rig, pushing a baby stroller, multigun style.

Edited by Willz

Just received my 2.8's today. I'm really impressed with the quality of construction. I am just learning the quad load but love that I can also duel load from the same carrier. Now I need to sell my other loaders to buy some more. What's everyone's opinion on the 12q?