Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Georgia State Championships Sept. 11th-13th

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ktm300- stage# 9 is only best one per target, so not as bad as you think. I get to start on stage# 6 Friday, lucky me!!!

I'm right there with you brother. I guess if you can't start the day right, might as well start out with a Texas star

ktm300- stage# 9 is only best one per target, so not as bad as you think. I get to start on stage# 6 Friday, lucky me!!!

I get to start on stage #6 on Saturday afternoon. yeah me.

I get to start on 7 tomorrow!

Matchbook implies that it contains all the other info I need, squadding matrix, map, sponsors, whatever. At least that's the way it's been at every other match I've shot.

If the zip file containing the stages is the matchbook, then just call it the stages, because that's not a matchbook.

I'm not trying to sound angry or anything, I just still haven't seen any definitive response on this, so I'm going to assume that the Zip file containing the stages is the matchbook that everyone is referring to. All the other relevant info is on the site, so I have everything I need. All is well.

FORGIVE ME!!

With us not publishing a printed matchbook this year I COMPLETELY forgot that I needed to get the digital version online. I can only beg stupidity and a crazy real life work schedule lately and ask for your patience.

http://www.gastatechampionships.com/img/2014/2014GAStateMatchbook.pdf

The link is live on the website as well for those that are looking for it. And special thanks to Chris Moore for the polite email jogging my fuzzy memory that the damn thing wasn't published yet.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to seeing you all this weekend!

Kevin, I am so sorry you had to spend time doing that last night, it was me making assumptions that it was already done that prompted me to notify everyone on the email I posted.

Well I hope that made everyone happy. Or maybe not, as now they have nothing to complain about, which seems to be what this forum has become!