Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUG KOENIG S&W 1911 1st time shooting impressions

Kimbertarget

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey CARMONEY (KTs spelling not mine) Vin would like your phone number so he can set up this challenge and shoot off. I've been getting pretty hateful PMs from him this morning but he's asking me not to share them because his super secret tactical squirrel training might be compromised. I would also like to put my hat in the ring in a shoot off against Vin, but honestly I'm getting bored of trying to figure out which YOUR YOU'RE UR he's trying to use to call me uneducated.

PM me if you want to read some funny stuff. I'll be sending it to the mods eventually see if it's up to snuff with forum decorum

Fwiw - all of my videos are in YouTube and I think they are still linked in my sig line.

From someone who has been in both sides of forum pile on's, I would like to offer advice. Don't respond. It will pass. Learn a little humility. Everybody has to start somewhere. If you keep feeding the fire, it will only grow.

There are good guns out there in all price ranges. Colt isn't the best, neither are the Filipino guns, but in the right hands, either could be a winner. I have had both, I still have my STI Spartans. Both of them have been flawless and I would take either I the to a national level match without concern.

I would not expect to beat the car guy with any gun out there but you are welcome to try for yourself.

hey CARMONEY (KTs spelling not mine) Vin would like your phone number so he can set up this challenge and shoot off. I've been getting pretty hateful PMs from him this morning but he's asking me not to share them because his super secret tactical squirrel training might be compromised. I would also like to put my hat in the ring in a shoot off against Vin, but honestly I'm getting bored of trying to figure out which YOUR YOU'RE UR he's trying to use to call me uneducated.

PM me if you want to read some funny stuff. I'll be sending it to the mods eventually see if it's up to snuff with forum decorum

Yes, Kimbertarget PM'd me earlier today also. He did not say anything about wanting to call me or set up the shooting challenge, though. I told him he could accept the challenge or pass on it, and that either way was fine with me.

Reading through, while I must admit... It's funny. The attitude and intent behind our post is a perfect example of what the forum guidelines prohibit. We probably could of used this opportunity to educate rather than alienate, however, we did not. Below you will find a public apology to the Moderators. Feel free to amend, retract, edit, alter, or modify or +1.

Dearest Gracious Moderators,

We apologize for our inappropriate comments made in this thread. We are not Spokesmen or Moderators for Enos Forum, our comments do not reflect the member centric approach Enos Forum has and will continue to communicate with forum members. We are very sorry if we offended anyone and have no further comments on this matter.

Edited by OperationHitFactor

Reading through, while I must admit... It's funny. The attitude and intent behind our post is a perfect example of what the forum guidelines prohibit. We probably could of used this opportunity to educate rather than alienate, however, we did not, because education seems to be out of the grasp of some people on the purpose of desire alone so it's just more fun to troll them. Below you will find a public apology to the Moderators. Feel free to amend, retract, edit, alter, or modify or +1.

Dearest Gracious Moderators,

We apologize for our inappropriate yet hilarious comments made in this thread. We are not Spokesmen or Moderators for Enos Forum , our comments do not reflect the member centric approach Enos Forum has and will continue to communicate with forum members. Anybody who wants to learn how to be a better shooter is welcome to read the posts, banned or not, but posting ridiculous drivel is a privilege. Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences and let's face the fact...fools are subject to the occasional mass trollfest. We are very sorry if we offended anyone and have no further comments on this matter. We the guilty parties do however feel that we may have been slightly unfair to KT and offer this form as a means for him to recoup any pride/ego/testicles he feels he lost through this searing internet battle

http://roadriverrail.livejournal.com/391030.html

Fixed it for you!

This thread is indeed likely to get all locked up, but frankly I think it ought to be stickied.

Edited by 45dotACP

I'm ready to fly "Mr. Car Loan" here to Orlando and drive him over to Volusia county just so I can see it happen. :roflol:

(perhaps I could get my money back betting on Carmoney. If I could find a soul to take that bet)

Edited by meatsauce

I'll meet you guys there, i'd like to see this.

Will you film it please? I'd like to see how he's improved! After all, those videos you all posted of him shooting steel challenge were all videos of his first time shooting steel challenge. All those videos were videos of his first time. Shooting the same sport. In different clothes. On different days.

He's obviously so much better now (as proven by his low 40's scores).

He's gunna whup your a$$ Car Loan Guy. With his Yost 1911! You really oughta go for pinks. He seemed up for it, and you'd only be down one crappy Filipino gun which he wouldn't even take on the principle of never owning a gun made by furriners.

Got the new username! CLG (Car Loan Guy)

Too busy filling out his profile...

AGGRAVATING SELF APPOINTED EXPERTS AND THOSE TACTI-COOL FOOL,key board commandos. Funny how many D-class people try and give advice on here.

For those lurking my profile,yes i compete when im home,yes ive won production ANCIENT CITY SHOOTING RANGE ST AUGUSTINE 13 ive also won S.S/..Just took 2nd place in production volusia gun club. So if you really want to lurk my profile so i can see who the stalkers are,i dont know why those are disagreeing with me only owning USA made products. Even though i buy and sell USED pistols those are not relegated to my safe. Im against corporate oursourcing.I speak as someone who worked industry through his early 20s to late 30s. These little digs onnthese forums about COLT just goes to show how many NON-PATRIOTS are left.

If you dont give a damn about something thats your right,but dont expect me to follow your nonsense of WALMART shopping, PHILIPINO 1911s,And your korean minivans.this has nothing to do with being ANTI-anything, but it has everything to do with being PRO-AMERICAN !!!!