Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

World Champion afraid or EG?

Ramas

Look what I saw in other forum:

Vince Pinto: We normally reserve 5 slots for Overall Division defending champions, but this time we only need 2. This is because Modified is gone, and the reigning IPSC World Champions of OD (Eric) and PD (Bob Vogel) have changed divisions.

It is insane, I think that existing PD World champion is afraid of Eric Grauffel skills and dominance and changing division therefore. It is not acceptable to all PD shooters all around the world. It means to me that World Champion running away not even tried to give a fight. It is disgrace if it is true!

By the way, I saw that this division change is done by the other american top PD shooters.

Why?

Edited by Ramas

Or maybe Bob Vogel just wants to shoot in another Division? I don't really see how that's anybody's business but his.

Or maybe he wants to escape some though competition? This business is mine as I shoot PD and I thought he will be some competition to EG.

But he is coward and choose to escape fight. It is his choice. Wish him to loose in SD as he will!!!

Edited by Ramas

So EG Gets out of OD and moves to PD and that is because he wants a new challenge.

BV gets out of PD and moves to SD and he is scared. Is it possible he wants a new challenge? EG will still have BS to shoot with. He is about as good as it gets in the US in PD.

I can't think of any more abbreviations to use so I am done.

Or maybe Bob Vogel just wants to shoot in another Division? I don't really see how that's anybody's business but his.

Or maybe he wants to escape some though competition? This business is mine as I shoot PD and I thought he will be some competition to EG.

But he is coward and choose to escape fight. It is his choice. Wish him to loose in SD as he will!!!

If you feel he is a coward go and say it to his face. It's cowardly to say things about someone when they aren't here to defend themselves, at the very least it's bad manners.

If you feel he is a coward go and say it to his face. It's cowardly to say things about someone when they aren't here to defend themselves, at the very least it's bad manners.

Exactly what I was thinking. I've seen Vogel shoot a few times and he seemed like a decent enough guy to me.

So EG gets out of OD because he wins 5 times and no one can even close to challenge him. Then he thinks that challenge in PD is bigger, but all competitors escapes to SD imediatly, because they think they want some changes? Com on give me a break! :)

This business is mine as I shoot PD and I thought he will be some competition to EG.

I still don't understand how this will affect you.

Well it seems that I am hated for my thoughts in this thread. Let it be... I expressed my mood after I found out this situation. It is a shame to me.

My thoughts was that EG will face the most difficult challenge in PD as he was looking for.

My favorite athletes were Bob Vogel, PD World Champion, Dave Sevigny, who won most of Production div. in USA and Ben Stoeger, who came frome nowhere.

Now BV and DS jumped to Standard div. after Eric Grauffel announced that he will shoot PD.

Now there is only competition between EG and BS.

Ben You have BALLS! Wish You will perform fantastic in upcoming WS!

Guys I do not want to insult anyone. Please, look from competitive point of view.

I just think, that World Champion should defend his title. He should do not care who is shooting against him, not jump to another division because he thinks that he have no chances to his competition. If he changes division, then he confirms that his competition is stronger than him.

Id pay to see what will happen when you say that to Vogel in his face...anybody who wants to carpool... :rolleyes:

Bob can beat me, but my thoughts will stay the same. Champion should defend his championship!

Champion should defend his championship, not escape from it!

Well if that was the case, Eric would still be shooting open, since he hasn't lost. So do you think its fair to the open shooters, who wanted to shoot against Eric in open division, and now cannot?

Quick Reminder of the Prime Directive around here:

Posting Guidelines

Attitude
Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful.
No bickering. Regardless of the subject matter.
Antagonistic, offensive, or quarrelsome tones are not acceptable.

The moderating team doesn't care who started it -- we expect you all to post in a respectful manner. When a member colors outside those lines, other members who follow suit do not get a free pass. Especially folks who've been here long enough to know better.

It should be crystal clear why this thread is locked, by now.....