Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Being sneezed on.

Agney5

It is actually much worse than that, my wife and I were having some pictures taken which was a miserable enough process. Well we had a picture of us kissing and it was a long exposure picture which essentially means you can't move for however long the picture takes. So about 5 second into the 10 picture she says I have to sneeze, I can tell by her face it's serious issue. But instead of backing away I hold the pose hoping to finish the picture and be done. Well at almost exactly as the picture is finishing she sneezes in my mouth! I love my wife, but I will admit the thought of divorce did cross my mind. I don't think I will ever forget this moment in our relationship, and might have some emotional scarring. <br /><br />Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk<br /><br />

I remember sneezing while driving with a mouth full of chew years ago. What a mess.

I did that when I was in college with a dip in in class. Sneeze and dip went all over my buddy sitting in front of me. It's an acquired skill to sneeze with a dip in and not lose any; a skill I have since mastered lol.

Edit to make sense, because it didn't the first time

Edited by johnsons1480

The dip stories remind me of this old favorite.

Two guys in a truck in hillbilly country. One has to take a dump so he sticks his butt out the window and lets it fly while rolling down the highway.

Hits the windshield of the hillbilly's truck. One of the HB's yells, "Damn, look at the size of that wad of tobacco"! The other HB says, "Hell, you should see those lips"!

Sorry for the drift. Now back to the original content.

Edited by Sarge

On a car ride during high school, the driver had an open 20 oz bottle full of spit, went to throw it out of the passenger side window. Well, the window was up because it was winter, the passenger didn't like what happened next. No, it wasn't me, I was in the back driver's side seat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...