Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 FNH USA 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a little teaser.....stages this year will be named after major 3 gun matches across the US. We will take a flavor from the matches and incorporate them into each stage.

Larry

Can one stage be called "Major X, Y, and Z" and be three times as long as some majors' stages?

Was it the first MGM Ironman that had a stage that was actually 5 of the USPSA multigun stages combined into one?

Edited by Bryan 45

I'm guessing no email by now is kinda bad.

I am wondering the same thing. I sent mine in April 3rd but was hoping locality would help me out a bit.

I am crawling out from under the huge piles of applications, checks & envelopes to explain a bit about the process. First, it does not matter how fast the application arrives in my mailbox. The only date I am going by is the postmark date. So sending it on April 3rd puts you behind all the people who sent it in on April 1st or April 2nd. It does not matter if you sent it from California, or down the street from me in Columbia SC.

Second, the match was essentially FULL after postmarks for April 1. There were 4 more applications than slots in the match in my hands -- Starting April 1st, I had a waiting list.

Third, the PM_AM_PM schedule is the most popular. I had 34 more applications than slots for that schedule. And there were 30 openings in AM_PM_AM. So the people with April 1st postmarks got first choice of joining the waiting list for their initially preferred times or moving to the AM start schedule.

Fourth, yesterday I sent messages to anyone with an application postmark dated April 2nd. They were offered the same choice: wait list for the PM start or switch to the other schedule.

Fifth, tomorrow I will send email messages for the applications dated April 3rd. I suspect that the limited number of AM_PM_AM slots will be filled, and the options will be to join the waiting list for either schedule. And that will continue for each postmark date.

Lastly, you CANNOT be on the waiting list for both schedules. You have to pick one. It is enough of a nightmare keeping up with the waiting lists without having names in it twice.

Linda Chico

Match Statistician

Can one stage be called "Major X, Y, and Z" and be three times as long as some majors' stages?

Was it the first MGM Ironman that had a stage that was actually 5 of the USPSA multigun stages combined into one?

Bryan, get your butt out to the HeMan or RM3G. Those stages are long enough.

The "Blue Ridge" stage will have an RO soaking down the shooter with a measured 10 gallons of water. :roflol:

Edited by Dan Sierpina

Bryan, get your butt out to the HeMan or RM3G. Those stages are long enough.

The "Blue Ridge" stage will have an RO soaking down the shooter with a measured 10 gallons of water. :roflol:

No doubt! And you have to go through one of those car-wash drying tunnels at the end.

I'd shoot a Tough Mudder 3 Gun. Oh wait, I did last month at Blakely and it was a blast!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm in but my check was never cashed. When should I expect it to be drawn from my account? Just wanted to balance my checking account.

I just checked and mine hasn't been cashed either.