Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 FNH USA 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

If there's still anyone who hasn't sent me a staff application that is considering working this match you better do it soon. I've just about got my complete match staff in place. And it's very impressive!

Howard

I would expect to see the competitor applications soon. But they won't accept any post-marked before some particular date. I think it was May 1st last year? That's above my pay grade. I'm just the guy in charge of getting the staff together and keeping them happy. It's actually a really easy job. We take really good care of our guys, and they are beating down my door to work again. I'm still 6 months out and 90% staffed, at 7-8 per stage, and high quality ROs too. By the time I get the one's that are "in the mail" I'll be getting even more picky. How many matches can field 70 dedicated full time ROs and turn people down who want to help? You can't have a better problem than that as AMD!

• 3 weeks later...

Got my room booked now I'm just hoping my postman can beat your postman to South Carolina.

Jesse I think you thinking of the wrong match if you're sending yours to SC. Hope you send it to the right spot and get in.

The apps go to Linda Chico in SC. Linda emailed past competitors and anyone that requested notification about the 2014 match. Apps can be postmarked April 1st. If you don't have the email you need to contact Linda ASAP if you want a shot at attending.

OK I thought you were thinking of the Freedom Munitions match at the CLinton House Plantation in June.

Good luck getting those applications in the mail on time. Remember Linda doesn't like stuff she has to sign for. I don't blame her.

The staff is pretty well in place now. It is the best we've ever had. I may take a couple more, but I will be extremely picky from here out. Experience counts.

Flying into Reagan is not the best idea. Flying into BWI is really a no go. Dulles is safest and closest to Peacemaker. No worries about the PC anti-gun / magazine storm troopers there.. No wrong turns to accidentally end up in DC where a single spent brass casing lands you in jail.