Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 FNH USA 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

We are trying something new...we are going to cut out yellow backer about 2" bigger than the plates and attached it to the back. This way you can see the plate but also get a return on the bullet impact close to the target.

Also, food on the range this year will be provided by the ladies of my church. So you know this is home made cooking! We are trying to raise funds for a new roof, all help would be appreciated.

Larry- something is missing on the stage descriptions. None of the paper targets have heads. How am I suppose to make head shots if they don't have heads?

Please bring back the targets with heads.

Edit to ask- if all stages are worth 100 points, any chance we can just elect to shoot stage 8 (4) times and stage 9 (5) times for a total match score?

Edited by Bryan 45

Larry- something is missing on the stage descriptions. None of the paper targets have heads. How am I suppose to make head shots if they don't have heads?

Please bring back the targets with heads.

Good idea Brian...next year all head shots!!!!

Also, food on the range this year will be provided by the ladies of my church. So you know this is home made cooking! We are trying to raise funds for a new roof, all help would be appreciated.

Come on guys let's help Larry get a new roof on his church. We would hate for him to get struck by lightening. :)

Double check the pistol start condition for Stage 1. Right now it reads loaded or empty chamber and seems to be the shooters choice. I usually see that as dependent on which gun you are going to start with. Shutting up now...