Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 USPSA Area 3 Championship Match

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there is. Just fill out the form as normal and at the end you can either pay by credit card or print and mail the form. The nice thing about that is that we will be able to read everything.

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed there Saturday AM/Sunday and Saturday PM/Sunday squads.

Does this AM/PM transfer to Sunday as well? Or does everyone shoot Sunday morning?

Usually Sherwynn does it the same both days, am/am pm/late am. The Sunday Squads start at 8am for am and 10 or 11am for the pm. Usually done shooting on Sunday by 2 or 3 pm.

I'm in the Revo Super Squad 56, there's 3 Revo's in it now.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a random question but, and from a new guy at that... I have been wanting to shoot a match for several years but just never could make it happen. I decided when I saw this that it would be the one and that I WAS going to be there but now that I have registered I am beginning to think that a much smaller shoot would have probably been a much better idea. Lots of range experience so I am comfortable from a safety standpoint but is this a match that a first timer can shoot and not be in the way or completely lost if he doesn't know the usual order of things? I would like to shoot on Friday but what is the next step in making sure I get squaded for that day?

Registered to shoot in Limited minor as I didn't want the extra reloads or to get caught last minute with a modification not legal in production. Other than that I guess the 34 is tuned up and ready, me, not so sure.

Thanks for any feedback.

Nick

Hi Nick.

Don't be scared. This is a great match to shoot. All of our targets are wide open so you wont see no shoots around. You will do more than fine. The next step to shoot on Friday is to squad yourself. you can do that here Other people on the your squad will be more than thrilled to help you navigate the stages. They are all fun and you will have a good time.

What Matt said!!!

We understand the challenges of being a new shooter. Your squad will welcome you with open arms and gladly walk you thorough the match. You will have many new friends by the time the match is over with.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help and have no doubt that this will be an absolute blast. I wish I could make it this Sunday, a warmup would be helpful. Unfortunately grand island is close to 4 hours and making another long trip isn't in the cards right now. Thanks again and I hope to see you there!

Nick Evans

• 3 weeks later...

Live coverage should start on Friday with KC vs Max in Open. I'll be shooting my Prod/Optics setup.

Coverage on Saturday/Sunday will be split between some of the top ladies in the morning and the US Army in the afternoon. I'm going to try and get some video of the top Production competitors too.

Live coverage should start on Friday with KC vs Max in Open. I'll be shooting my Prod/Optics setup.

Coverage on Saturday/Sunday will be split between some of the top ladies in the morning and the US Army in the afternoon. I'm going to try and get some video of the top Production competitors too.

Where will I be able to view this? Heck I can't make to the match I might as well watch some of it while at work.

Where will I be able to view this?

www.liveshots.net

Videos will show on the left, just click on the ones you want to watch, the screen updates automatically when a new video is added, you don't need to keep hitting refresh. Match updates will be shown on the right.

You will need the Quicktime plug-in for the .mov files to play. If you have an Android device then you need MX-Player (details are on the Information page)