Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Area 6 Pistol Championship

USPSA 2014 Area 6 Pistol Championship will be held the first week in April (4-6) at the Ancient City Shooting Range. Please see the match website for regular updates. Registration will be begin in January. More details to come. If you have any questions, please contact Donna Webb.

so could someone order slightly better weather this time .... 51 deg and raining was not exactly what I was hoping for on my first Level III match .... since I shot 93.5% of points that day and was on the same squad as the Jamacian national team is was all good. It helped to watch those poor guys who were truly freezing ... they were still a lot of fun to shoot with as well ...

• 1 month later...

South river is a great venue, palmetto gun club has hosted a6 in the past. I went to the fl section 2 weeks ago, and that place is the bomb. Large stage areas, plenty of room, for the ultimate run and gun match.

Yeah, I'm also confused as I thought it was already decided for St Augustine again ....

It needs to stay exactly as planned since it is only 1 hr from my house and I already have my hotel reservations ...

It can even be 54 and raining again as long as I get to shoot with the Jamacians like this year ....:)

Edited by Nimitz

South River is an awesome range. Hell they can hold the nationals at that one! Right now we all need to be emailing Jay-USPSA A6 and telling him all this, about where you want the A6 match in 2014-2016 IMHO.

Like Phil (big money) Bosik said Volusia Co.Gun Club is crazy right for a large Match. Huge bays deep and wide and lots of them! I guess we will wait and see where we are driving to for A6?

Edited by a matt

From what I've seen things look pretty much set as far as date and venue - quoted from www dot area6championship dot com:

Planning the 2014 Area 6 Championship
Posted on October 1, 2013 by admin

It’s time to start planning the details of the 2014 USPSA Area 6 Championship. Once again the Ancient City Range will host the match in the first week of April. Donna Webb will be match director assisted by her hard working crew.

New Stage Designs for 2014

Donna likes to get ahead of the schedule so she is asking for stage designs now. We want to have all the Area 6 states represented at the match so if you have an idea please make sure you get something in soon. Once we get the stage ideas we can map them to the bays and get the best combination.

Sponsors

Jay Corn will be your contact for Sponsors of the Area 6 Championship. We hope this will be a great success for all of the generous sponsors. Please contact Bryan to see what we can do for your company.

Ideas, Comments and Suggestions

Please let us know what your thoughts are and how we can improve the Area 6 Championship. Email us your ideas.