Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Live primer ski jump catcher

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For safety reasons you really don't want any vessel for live primers to accumulate in. You should remove them from the chute and either reinstall them into the magazine tube or set them in your primer flip tray.

Dillon, then come up with a better idea to what you guys currently have. I like many others are tired of picking primers off the floor especially when we have little kids running around. It's quite a simple fix, Raise the walls on your ski jump so that the primers don't go flying off

Dillon, then come up with a better idea to what you guys currently have. I like many others are tired of picking primers off the floor especially when we have little kids running around. It's quite a simple fix, Raise the walls on your ski jump so that the primers don't go flying off

I know I'll get blasted but the fact that the 650 shoots out an unused primer is one of the reasons I went with a Hornady over a 650 and also why I dig my SDB.

I've never had a primer leave the chute yet and I have probably loaded close to 20k rounds.

And if I recall the very first primer ever to go down my chute went onto the floor.

One of yall is fortunate and the other is in the same boat as alot of us..

20k rounds and never had one leave the chute huh? awsome

I've never had a primer leave the chute yet and I have probably loaded close to 20k rounds.

And if I recall the very first primer ever to go down my chute went onto the floor.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has one of the ones OP posted (being sold on ebay by subinc) and it came with a glass jar just send me a PM and I'll get you out a new plastic jar as soon as I get back from vacation next week.

-Steve

Edited by sthone

Are you the maker of this fine product?

If anyone has one of the ones OP posted (being sold on ebay by subinc) and it came with a glass jar just send me a PM and I'll get you out a new plastic jar as soon as I get back from vacation next week.

-Steve

Yes I am.

I respect Brians fourm though (been a member/lurker for years) so I never want to spam the forum trying to sell my product so if anyone has a problem or needs to contact me please just PM me or better yet just send me and email. (stevethone@comcast.net)

I do appreciate the plug though, Thanks.

-Steve

• 2 weeks later...