Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a soft two-gun case for 47" shotgun + AR

Using a 9+1 shotgun and I need a padded, soft case that will hold at least a 47" shotgun plus my AR. I can find plenty of rifle+shotgun cases but none that will hold a 47" shotgun. Doesn't have to be fancy but something with a few mag pouches and maybe one larger compartment for other accessories would be nice. Backpack straps would be nice too. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks - JC

Graf peacekeeper is decent, saw a few guys using the safariland 3-gun bag, I had to go with a brownells 3-gun bag because I have a 28" versamax with an 11 shot tube so it's 52 overall and I love the brownells bag. Has a pistol sleeve that comes with it, shoulder straps for easy carrying, sturdy design and construction. I'm really happy with my bag but all are good choices

I have the Voodoo Tactical drag bag that is awesome for 3gun and will still fit my 52" Benelli. Highly recommend it. It has straps that slide into a pouch when not in use that allow you to carry it backpack style.

I have been using a Condor, which I liked, and on a whim just picked up a Redhead (Bass Pro store brand) 3-Gun Competition bag. The Redhead is very similar to the Condor, which is fairly similar to the Voodoo, but has a few nice improvements. It's a little cheaper, too, but seems pretty well made.

I have 3 Safariland gun cases. They work just fine. My last one is their new 3Gun case with pouches for the pistol. It is pretty nice but for the most use--my regular older Safariland with 5.11 Molle pouches. I love the Molle pouches from 5.11.

I can put my 8x binoculars, ranger finder, and chokes in one pouch. Other stuff in the larger one including my dope cards ( or my CCW EMP pistol)

Optics Planet usually has the best prices. Although I hear if you renew your membership, you get the Safariland 50% off card.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had the Safariland and a Brownells and now use a Eberlestock Sniper Drag bag. The Eberlestock is hands down the best bag of the three. A little pricey but well worth it. Easily holds a Benelli M2 with 10 round tube, AR, Mags etc. Excellent quality materials and zipper.

More info - http://www.eberlestock.com/E2B%20Sniper%20Sled%20Drag%20Bag.htm

Video review - http://www.atactv.com/blog/651/Eberlestock-Dynamite-and-E2B-Sniper-Sled-Rifle-Drag-Bag

Recommend buying from Santana Outdoors - http://www.santanaoutdoors.com/servlet/the-329/Eberlestock-Sniper-Sled-Drag/Detail