Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a soft two-gun case for 47" shotgun + AR

FYI I've got the voodoo 46" case that i got from shooters connection and I have a 24" barreled Benelli and it barely and I mean barely fits.

Also they only show it in 42inch

link for 46"

3 available

http://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/Voodoo-Tactical-Enhanced-46-inch-MOLLE-Soft-Rifle-Case-Padded-Weapon-Bag-P2642.aspx

FYI I've got the voodoo 46" case that i got from shooters connection and I have a 24" barreled Benelli and it barely and I mean barely fits.

Also they only show it in 42inch

link for 46"

3 available

http://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/Voodoo-Tactical-Enhanced-46-inch-MOLLE-Soft-Rifle-Case-Padded-Weapon-Bag-P2642.aspx

Yes They do,But its not the voodoo deluxe case

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using a Condor, which I liked, and on a whim just picked up a Redhead (Bass Pro store brand) 3-Gun Competition bag. The Redhead is very similar to the Condor, which is fairly similar to the Voodoo, but has a few nice improvements. It's a little cheaper, too, but seems pretty well made.

http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-Three-Gun-Competition-Case/product/120829053458456/

I picked up one of these at the local Bass Pro. 50" long, so should fit a 47" shofgun.

Thanks for the info and link. The redhead bag is the closest thing I've found to what I want for a decent price. Got one ordered, should be in soon.

And thanks to the OP for asking this question so I didn't have to :)

The 3 gun bag from Safariland is a good choice. It also has a zippered barrel expansion slot if ya ever need to hold a LONG gun.

This, I love my safariland case. I started off with the midway drag bag, but didn't care for it in the long run.

I have the Brownells,Safariland,Voodoo tac,and US peacekeeper for several years.

they are all good no problems with any of them, they all hold up well.

But if I had to pick one, it would be the Brownells case, it is the best constructed of all

from the zippers ,stitching,sun fade resistance, bag size,storage ,protection,not to heavy ,high denier material

all make this bag my favorite and it fits nicely in my pelican case for airline travel.

• 2 months later...

I won a Brownell's 54" 3-gun case at a match about a month ago and have used it a bit since then. I really like it so far. The material is good, the stitching seems like it is going to hold up well, and there is plenty of room for most of the gear that you need for a match.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...