Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WTT: PMAGs for kidney (O+ preferred)

jaredr

have six new in bag, black with windows AND plastic snap-on feed lip protector thingy, WTT for kidney from O+ donor with healthy, drug and disease free lifestyle (to compensate for my own shortcomings). can throw in a bolt carrier assembly if you bring your own surgeon and anesthesiologist.

Moved to the humor forum.

what are you talking about scott? i've got 6, you heard me, SIX brand new plastic magazines still in the bag (and with the little snap on feed lip thing) - and all i want is a precious life-sustaining internal organ (that matches my blood type). AND i'm throwing in a free carrier assembly if you'll supply the transplant team. moving my thread to the humour forum will just make people think i'm not serious here...

I have three small children, a horse, and a sack of rice to trade...

The children are of no value (anyone can make them) unless they're old enough to work and have skills. Can any of them work a RL550B or at least pick up brass as it falls (but also stay reasonably safely out of the way)?

:)

I have three small children, a horse, and a sack of rice to trade...

The children are of no value (anyone can make them) unless they're old enough to work and have skills. Can any of them work a RL550B or at least pick up brass as it falls (but also stay reasonably safely out of the way)?

:)

They can pick brass too! They're shorter, so they don't have to bend down as far. While I wouldn't have them pulling the lever, they can load primer tubes and case gause and keep the brass, bullet, and powder hoppers full. when they get older, they can drive you to matches as well! :cheers:

Edited by burningsquirrels

I will up the offer and trade 5 NIW black window Pmags and throw in 1K of CCI small rifle primers for a blond 18 year old virgin. :yawn: Female. :surprise: Human. :devil:

A virgin? you sure ? sounds like more fun then it is.

They're a lot of fun. The trouble is that they're like a new gun. Shoot it once and the value goes way down. :goof:

Hey the Gun store near my home is selling them for 25.00 each in the plastic new a limit of 4 or 5 .

But that is funny, wait till they really ban them than you can get all that.But i think for now just pay the 25.00 for each and tax.