Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bianchi 2013

gm iprod

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured he would bring the girls and stuff their bags with bullets. Then use the money he gets from the bullets to buy the girls clothes when they get here. He'll probably buy another car and fill it up with goodies to go back there.

I can already hear the wheels turning in his head figuring how many bullets he can get in each bag. :surprise:

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all you guys helping me solve my bullet problem! One of the things I love most about this sport is that people are always willing to go out of their way to help competitiors. I've been involved in many sports over the years and have never experienced this.

THANKS

see you at the Cup!

Hi fogliogirl. Welcome to the BE Forums. Congrats on your entry! You'll have a great time! There are lots of cool kids to hang out with. Everyone will help you if you need anything or have questions. :)

You are a really funny man!! Thousands of comedians out of work and you're trying to be one!

{You did check her profile........right?!?}

Alan~^~

P.S.

fogliogirl................welcome!! :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

so i am a first timer this year.

how much ammo should i bring. i shoot a lot of USPSA and 3 gun. i have already put 1k down range practicing for this event. i was planning on brining 500 rounds, but you guys make it sound like i need more than that.

48 each event + 6 (I think?) chrono each event + 48 reshoot buffer each event = 408. 500 would be the minimum I would bring, just in case. There is a practice range available as well, so bring some for that if you want to shoot there. (plus plate shoot off ammo if you clean the plates)

If you are flying, you can ship ammo to the hotel, or I'm sure there are guys who would receive the shipment and bring it to columbia if you needed.

Those barricades look like scene from Space Odyssey.

SS+P, if you run Super, get the components shipped to Columbia (maybe except the powder) and reload there. Not sure who can do 9mm, but we are sorted on a press in 38Super. If driving get a MTM AC11 and fill it up.

Richard