Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bianchi 2013

gm iprod

109 days to go. All entered and received shooting schedule. Comp 131. So, sod all entries left, I estimate about another 120-130. So get in quick.

See you in May. Anyone have a used Challenger for sale, SRT 8 would be nice, need a round around for the trip, and a Police Officer to scare!!!!!!!!

BTW they were not lying when they top speed 183mph.

Edited by gm iprod

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm signed up, but ammo is going to be tricky, I got enough to shoot the three action pistol matches, but I am not sure about having a stash to practice with.

I got competitor number 223 again (thanks Tom).

Edited by PPGMD

Have my shooting schedule, thanks Tom and ready to go! Been at the range several times already, so lucky to be able to shoot in January! Have all my practice ammo, now just waiting on match ammo.

Boy are we backloged at Zero! It is crazy, I have guys that usually order a 1000 rounds a year ordering 9,000 loaded rounds. Just took an order last week for one individual for 30,000 9mm 125 JHP bullets!

Have my shooting schedule, thanks Tom and ready to go! Been at the range several times already, so lucky to be able to shoot in January! Have all my practice ammo, now just waiting on match ammo.

Boy are we backloged at Zero! It is crazy, I have guys that usually order a 1000 rounds a year ordering 9,000 loaded rounds. Just took an order last week for one individual for 30,000 9mm 125 JHP bullets!

Zero bullets are a great value, I was going to shoot XTP's for matches and use Zero's for practice, until I found I got the same or better groups with the Zero's. The secrets out though availability is a problem, but I guess that's to be expected with an great product at a reasonable price.

Me too Greg, or at least I want to. I odered bullets from them a couple months ago but haven't heard anything. I've sent them a couple e-mails to see if I'm going to get enought to shoot the cup or if I need to change.

Anybody have any suggestions?

thanks

mark

As bad as I hate to say this, you may have to start the season with Montana Gold. I haven't heard about the latest backlog but no one has anything right now. MG is even limiting orders to one case. Terry has been ordering them.

The word that I'm getting is 6 to 9 months until things start to get better.

How many do you need?

thanks guys...tried to order MG but website is turned off and phone message box is full and not taking messges. Looks like I won't be practicing much before the cup. I shoot Zero 125g conical. or 124 MG.

Edited by Spangler

thanks guys...tried to order MG but website is turned off and phone message box is full and not taking messges. Looks like I won't be practicing much before the cup. I shoot Zero 125g conical. or 124 MG.

https://www.targetba...SubCat=JACKETED

http://czcustom.com/...5g9mmfmjfp.aspx

These were in stock when I checked.

Edited by toothguy