Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mystery food...

Paul-the new guy

I hate getting my sick (i Have the flu) butt out of bed.... going to Dunkin Donuts, getting a large Coffee and a Poppy seed bagel with Bacon, Egg and cheese on it.... coming back home and sitting down at the computer... taking a couple bites and thinking how good it is.... taking a sip of coffee and thinking there is no suger in this... getting up to go to the kitchen putting some sugar in the coffee coming back and thinking... where did my bagel go??? and then seeing this....

20130118_104003.jpg

SMALLKAYDIN_zpse2fff8c4.jpg<<<<His Rules

1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.

7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.

8. If I saw it first, it's mine.

9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

10. If it's broken, it's yours.

Since it's the "I Hate Forum" I will start by saying: I hate when we go out and I think I've done a good job of dog proofing the kitchen.

We went out to dinner tonight, and before we left, I had this thread in mind, so I "thought" I dog proofed the kitchen. Unfortunately, we came home to a half eaten apple, and a bag of grapefruits on the ground. As you can see, our counter thief managed to eat half a grapefruit without chewing a hole in the bag. Very talented.

Here is the evidence and the culprit.

gfruit_zpsf3fb3865.jpg

heidi_zpscb290da1.jpg

Lived with a husky for a while and I think that is more like rule #5 or 6 and not #274. At my former house we had the grill and the smoker on the deck above a fenced in back yard. Every time I fired either up we had dogs (ex-wife had a few) arrayed in a semi-circle in the yard below the deck "Just in case". I once received a petition from the husky to please cook him a half a steer on the smoker and please "just drop it over the rail".

According to Siberian Husky rule number 274 anything below the doorknob is legally theirs.

I'm afraid you have no case against this sandwich stealerer. Next time get mild peppers on it. Our dogs consider them kryptonite!