Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3nd Annual AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championships

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I already have hotel reservations. Had to cancel last year due to illness. Off topic somewhat but will there be any kind of big match @ ORPCI in Ky?

Unfortunately we are not hosting a KYMG this year. I do want to bring it back at some point. I'm MD for three matches at Rockcastle this year along with all the ORPCI Club stuff we do (orpci.org). Plus I shot ~ 40 matches last year and plan to again this year. I do enjoy working but it's still more fun to shoot'em.

Look me up when you get to the ProAm.

I already have hotel reservations. Had to cancel last year due to illness. Off topic somewhat but will there be any kind of big match @ ORPCI in Ky?

Unfortunately we are not hosting a KYMG this year. I do want to bring it back at some point. I'm MD for three matches at Rockcastle this year along with all the ORPCI Club stuff we do (orpci.org). Plus I shot ~ 40 matches last year and plan to again this year. I do enjoy working but it's still more fun to shoot'em.

40 matches? That's awesome!

Only 40 gary you must be slowing down!!!

I don't think I'm gonna go this year. The competition just isn't good enough. The stages just didnt do anything for me and the prize table sucked.

KIDDING! What a awesome match can't wait to go back!!!

I only got 33 in last year... I think you need to work harder and quit going on these vacations where you don't RO!

40 matches? That's awesome!

The matches were mostly club, mostly within three hours drive, and mostly pistol. it's all good..........

Any idea when registration will be opening?

Registration is planned for Feb 13th.

Where would we register? Just want to make sure i don't need to be signed in somewhere prior. Thanks.

Registration will be on-line. When Linda C gets the details squared away info will be posted on the ProAm, here on enos, and on the BoomerShooter sites. Info will be posted well in advance.

Any idea when registration will be opening?

Registration is planned for Feb 13th.

Where would we register? Just want to make sure i don't need to be signed in somewhere prior. Thanks.

Registration will be on-line. When Linda C gets the details squared away info will be posted on the ProAm, here on enos, and on the BoomerShooter sites. Info will be posted well in advance.

Thanks

Any chance that this match will go with the wonderful half-day format this year, instead of the shoot-one/skip-one slotting from past years? Having done both, I really think the half-day format gives the shooters a much better opportunity to participate in side-matches and spend time browsing vendor booths. Last year, despite three separate trips down to the Cave, I was never able to shoot that side match because the wait times were consistently longer than my between-stage breaks.

Either way, I am still looking forward to shooting at Rockcastle again!

Only problem w/ the half day format is if the stages could be grouped in close enough "zones" to make travel from stage to stage work out. Larry Houck and crew have done a great job w/ this format, but the stages at Peacemaker are quite a bit closer together than they potentially may be at Rockcastle.

I still can't figure out how Larry pulls it off....

Any chance that this match will go with the wonderful half-day format this year, instead of the shoot-one/skip-one slotting from past years? Having done both, I really think the half-day format gives the shooters a much better opportunity to participate in side-matches and spend time browsing vendor booths. Last year, despite three separate trips down to the Cave, I was never able to shoot that side match because the wait times were consistently longer than my between-stage breaks.

Either way, I am still looking forward to shooting at Rockcastle again!

Thanks, we'll take a look at the 1/2 day format. The ProAm has some unique challenges.