Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

8th Annual 2013 CMMG Midwest 3 Gun Championships

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad to see Brownells step up as the match sponsor. This match was always sponsored by Midway in the past. Not sure what happened!

Agreed. I am a big fan of Brownells.

Craig

We are pumped about coming down next week......getting allot of work done here so we can clear out the schedule.

Your's truely is shooting TAC IRON's again this year......something happened to the eyes within the last year and I can no longer focus on the front sight AND the target with the rifle.......so I will be sporting a Prismatic just to see how that works for me.

Oh yeah.....we'll be bringing STUFF down with us!!

Tim

Will you guys be bringing some of your quadload holders and backers?

We are pumped about coming down next week......getting allot of work done here so we can clear out the schedule.

Your's truely is shooting TAC IRON's again this year......something happened to the eyes within the last year and I can no longer focus on the front sight AND the target with the rifle.......so I will be sporting a Prismatic just to see how that works for me.

Oh yeah.....we'll be bringing STUFF down with us!!

Tim

Will you guys be bringing some of your quadload holders and backers?

Oh yes.....we'll have QUALOAD's there along with some other 'stuff' as well. Hope to remember the hats, knives and stickers too.

Tim

There will be five of us there from Brownells. All on Squad two so I apologize in advance to the rest of the squad. Bringing three newbies along, so be patient with us. When you see the shirt, make sure to say hello. Anyone remember the name and location of the good restaurant/bar (maybe South side) in Fayette. I remember they had a bike night advertised, if that clue helps. Nice place, good food, owner was a great guy.

There will be five of us there from Brownells. All on Squad two so I apologize in advance to the rest of the squad. Bringing three newbies along, so be patient with us. When you see the shirt, make sure to say hello. Anyone remember the name and location of the good restaurant/bar (maybe South side) in Fayette. I remember they had a bike night advertised, if that clue helps. Nice place, good food, owner was a great guy.

I don't remember the name, but I'm sure we can find it. We're staying in Fayette again but at a different venue from last year. Looking forward to seeing you again old friend.

I may be off, but I think it was called "Hogs n' Heffers".

Is there going to be registration available Thursday? I see registration on the schedule at 0700 Friday, but checking in the day before is usually way easier for everyone.... Thanks.

DanO

It's posted in here somewhere, but Thursday was 1500-1900 maybe.

+1 On HoGs And Heifers. Motorhome Is Packed And Heading To The Home Range NoW ToRun Some Relaxation Drills. Phone Is Working The Caps For Me Sorry.

ARE YOU READY?

STANDBY!

No really - standby...

Hawgs and Heifers is the place. Just so everyone is aware, there is a carnival/fair going on on the south side of the square. There is also Miknan's Main Street Pub on south Main Street. Another pretty decent place to eat and drink a beer in town. Friday and Saturday nights $9.98 steak dinner. KC Stip, pork, or ham.

Does anyone know if K9s are allowed in tactical division or do they get you booted into open class?

Depends on the breed.......I know PitBulls are looked down upon around Kansas City. :-)

I do not believe you will have an issue and have used IWC handstops for the same purpose in the past there, but I always recommend bringing basic tools to remove it if there is an issue.

Does anyone know if K9s are allowed in tactical division or do they get you booted into open class?

Nothing specific about it in the rules like other matches that specifically bans those type of deviced. But I'd go with what EaZeNuTZ33 recommends. See you there Adam.

With all these talk of food, I'm guessing that even if I can't shoot good, I'll be atleast eating good.

I predict that you will be eating good and taking home the HM title.

I just took a look at the squad list. Double disappointment that there are ony a few HM shooters and you, the HM Champion, are not shooting HM. I guess I should be thanking you for giving the rest of us a chance at winning.

Is there going to be registration available Thursday? I see registration on the schedule at 0700 Friday, but checking in the day before is usually way easier for everyone.... Thanks.

DanO

Round CountPistol 120,Shotgun 110 Rifle 85

Firearms can be grounded hot as long as the safety is on.

Shotgun ammo #6 or smaller, no steel, no slugs, no buckshot

Longest rifle target is 385 yards

We will only post COF's on our website if time allows, as you can guess we are all very busy.

Registration will be 3:00-6:00 on Thursday the 16th and 7:00-8:30 on Friday.

Thanks, Ken