Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep.

You can catch them on our website page here: http://www.universalshootingacademy.com/matches/florida-open/

That is fed from our news feed.

And we are on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/UniversalShootingAcademy

We just received our approval of the stages from USPSA today for Level II Sanctioning.

Expect some more stages to post the first of next week. We are at 390 competitors now.

Last day for full refund withdraw is Feb 6.

Starting the build on Monday. As always we appreciate the support from the shooting community, sponsors, and Enoverse.

Have a great Super Bowl Weekend!!

So what the deal with the shoot-off? anybody can shoot or does you finish weigh in?

Anyone can sign up, at the range. Has nothing to do with the main match finish order. You pay your money, you are entered.

You shoot by division. They do a bracket type of single elimination. If you shoot against someone classified higher than you, they will handicap it, ( each competitor has I think 6 poppers and the stop plate, they start you with one or two poppers down for the lower classified shooter ).

Sounds like a big advantage right?! If you're a C Shooter facing a GM...its not that big of an advantage. ( at least that is what I've been telling self since getting my butt handed to me last year ) :blush:

Any word on how many vendors? Was thinking about driving over and checking out the match and vendor tables.

Speedshooters and brazos (i thnink, lots of pistols on the table) as well as another vendor with lots of gear.

Very challenging match!!!! Anyone who can shoot this match clean is a rock star!!!

35yd double swingers how awesome is this ? Crazy swingers for sure! The target look close enough that you wanna hammer them, but they are really a little to far for that thinking. Looks like some great stages, we will know in the morning. Good luck to alll the shooters!!