Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Always love to see this thread start :) Let's see, year before this was the year of pale blue painted, small steel. This year was 1/3 Classic swingers (multiple per swinger at that :surprise: ) The wait begins to see what will be in store for 2013!

Always love to see this thread start :) Let's see, year before this was the year of pale blue painted, small steel. This year was 1/3 Classic swingers (multiple per swinger at that :surprise: ) The wait begins to see what will be in store for 2013!

I think that was my best stage... I still have some blue paint on my pants, lol.

... one shot per target on those swingers too. Although I think most shot several rounds at each one, then when the stage was over ran down to see if they hit anything, lmao.

I'm in for 2013.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While FO is a level 2, the stages are on par with nationals if not more fun/difficult.

+1 ( except I thought Florida Open was a Level 3 ).

Either way, FO is a tough but fun match. Lots of long shots, this year's added fun were the half multi-swingers. ( Top half of a Classic target with another one below it...one stage had a swinger with three on it.... :surprise: )

Lots of international competitors, and all of the targets are Classics, no Metrics.

Most of all, squad with people you know or are american shooters.

As an RO, I have never seen more lazy shooters, or shoot and scooters. Beyond that, the international shooters whom believe minor dq violations should not be called, such as walking with finger on trigger.

Would I shoot this match again? Hell yes. Shooting in Florida in the Winter. Working it or shooting it with folks I do not kow... not so much to I don't know.

I think it's the best match of the shooting season. I agree with the lazy shooter part. Some of the foreign shooters came a hour late both days and refused to reset, just smoke. We finally shuffled the shooting order so those of us who were working shot first, then when they were up, we wouldn't reset. We told them if they want to shoot they need to work. They learned pretty quick. One RO actually high five us.

• 1 month later...

Most of all, squad with people you know or are american shooters.

As an RO, I have never seen more lazy shooters, or shoot and scooters. Beyond that, the international shooters whom believe minor dq violations should not be called, such as walking with finger on trigger.

Would I shoot this match again? Hell yes. Shooting in Florida in the Winter. Working it or shooting it with folks I do not kow... not so much to I don't know.

You can always join us folks from Western PA that plan to work/shoot.

• 4 weeks later...