Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best match of the year for sure. The international shooters who will not paste or reset do dampen the fun if you get stuck with them. Love the "put them at the end of the shooting order" trick!

Wish Frank would just charge them more and pay enough staff to paste and reset...

Sat AM/Sun PM lets you stick around for the shoot off ($20, and well worth the adrenaline rush) and the awards ceremony.

Sat PM/Sun AM lets you get on the road back home a lot earlier in the day.

I prefer Sat AM/Sun PM because of the shootoff/awards. Plus, we only go as far as Orlando Sunday night and finish the rest of the trip Monday morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Schedule should be on the website next week. It's gonna be early though, probably 7:30. :surprise:

Shirts are available for pre-order at our club store website here. We will have limited quantities available at the match.

We may surprise you and post the stages this year....no promises though. :devil:

Still some room left.

Speaking as a CRO from last year, any of you that still want to help will be warmly welcomed and appreciated by those of us who have worked it before and are doing it again.

Like money, looks and bullets, you can never have too much, including help at the FL Open!

Edited by vluc

Appreciate the warm welcome but I still need to get a conformation from the MD. Never done this before but I understand that RO's typically get to shoot the match for free ... What about other staff who work the match besides being an RO?

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay.....at the moment we are good on staff. I hope I don't have a bunch of back outs, but we are fortunate to have plenty of staff this year. I hate to turn away offers to help but we are full.

Should things change or folks back out I'll let you know.

I finished up the stage designs this morning, they are off to the RM for approval then off to USPSA for sanctioning. I like to post stages so I'll probably do that in a week or so.

Working on the schedule next, will have that out this week.

We plan on a gun for class winners in each division with minimum participation and cash to second and third in class.

Pirates are the theme this year which is appropriate as this weekend was Gasparilla weekend in Tampa.

Reminder to day at 3pm eastern is your last opportunity to pre-order shirts. We will have limited quantities at the match.

http://www.matchsignup.org/club/usashooting/store.php

Schedule is off to the RM for final approval....7am start each day. Limited light in Feb, we have to use it all.

Stages are done and finalized....will likely post next week.

A few slots left on Friday and Sat AM, if you would like to shoot sign up soon.

80 degrees here today!!