Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SUREFIRE TEXAS MULTIGUN CHAMPIONSHIP

Any numbers on how many WW ll competitors there will be? Practice time is almost here and I want to make sure there will be enough shooters to sanction the class before way too expensive ammo gets sent down range. Figured that Vietnam class would pull from WW ll class.

Last year there were about 25, if I recall.

I'm shooting WWII the RO weekend.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is a great deal & I am taking advantage of it. However, when I ordered, I got two emails both automated. One was a receipt, the other one said they are taking a pause & I should check website & mark a "contact me when shipping again" link. Does this mean I am ordered or I am not ordered? HMMMM. I'm guessing that is just an automated response & we are good to go.

Thank you freedom munitions!

MLM

That is Great!!!! Hate to be that guy,,,, but are they going to have .308????????????????????? Shooting Heavy,,,

Sorry, no, unless there is a change, just 223 and 9mm.

Are mag couplers allowed in Tac Heavy at this match?

I shot Tac Heavy last year with a mag coupler, I was never told I could not through the match.

Yes, a mag coupler is ok. However, I expect your tac heavy competitors will encourage you to use one since it adds a bunch of weight swinging around. Of course, if you are shooting a 308-weight rifle, what's another 20 rounds?

Ammo Announcement

Hey Shooters:

It gives us great pleasure to announce that the SureFire Texas Multigun Championship has teamed up with Freedom Munitions to offer registered competitors ammo to purchase for the match. Competitors can purchase up to 250 rounds each of .223 and 9mm. Best part is that the ammo is priced right, thank you Freedom Munitions!

Note I just got from Freedom: That’s not good. That is really going to strain the shipping department in Idaho. Is there any way you can ask them to remove those links?

The MDs were expressley asked not to publish these links and to ask their match regsitrants to not forward them.

Any registered competitor for the SureFire TX MG match is eligable and may buy the ammo, 250 rounds of 9 mm and 250 rounds of 223 rem. The ammo will be delivered to the match location. How this is causing confusion is beyond me but hopefully this clears up any lingering issues.

If your not signed up for the match, your not able to purchse this ammo...so sign up and be a part of the SureFire TX MG 2013!

Edited by cold

For those of us who weren't fast enough before the links were removed is there going to be a repost or email or something?

Not entirely sure why they pulled the links. It's only good if you are attending the Texas MG match. You can find the links on the Texasmultigun.com website. First under Sponsor Spotlight (at least now)

For those of us who weren't fast enough before the links were removed is there going to be a repost or email or something?

Not entirely sure why they pulled the links. It's only good if you are attending the Texas MG match. You can find the links on the Texasmultigun.com website. First under Sponsor Spotlight (at least now)

Freedom Munitions was swamped with orders from people who could not read, that is, people who were not registered in the match and saw a link to buy ammo so they clicked away and FM had to cancel the orders.

Kurt, there is supposed to be an email.