Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SUREFIRE TEXAS MULTIGUN CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Freedom Munitions was swamped with orders from people who could not read, that is, people who were not registered in the match and saw a link to buy ammo so they clicked away and FM had to cancel the orders.

Kurt, there is supposed to be an email.

Evidently they cancelled my order even though I am in the match. The charge that was put on my credit card has been removed so ................. I am pretty sure it means I haven't bought any replacement ammo as of now. Kind of bummed but I understand when people freak out & don't read all the print.

MLM

Same here (CC charge removed), guess we'll need to wait for the email with new instructions. Has anyone received it yet?

Ryan

OK, more information. No additional word on those who ordered but had the charges removed. Be sure the email you used to order is the same the match has.

(This will serve in place of the email mentioned previously)

Update on the Freedom Munitions ammo for registered shooters.

The links are on our homepage. Under Sponsor Spotlight in the middle of the home page.

http://www.texasmultigun.com/

Please make sure to read the details/fine print carefully.

Only available to registered shooters. People who are not registered will have their orders cancelled. Make sure to order with the same email you registered with for the Surefire Texas Multigun Championship.

Reminder, the ammo will not be shipped to your home, it will be delivered to the range for pick up.

Ok, I did use the same email as I'm registered in the match with. I also put a note on the comment box saying I was registered for the match. I'm going to give this a try & go on the txmgun website & try that. I wish people would read instructions! hahaha. I am not blaming Freedom Munitions. Still grateful they are trying to help us out.

How many shooters does it take to sanction a class? I am concerned there may not be enough WWll shooters because of "defectors" to Viet Nam class. I am planning on shooting WWll class, anybody else?

How many shooters does it take to sanction a class? I am concerned there may not be enough WWll shooters because of "defectors" to Viet Nam class. I am planning on shooting WWll class, anybody else?

I'm shooting WWII also. So that makes two of us.

Shot that class Saturday during Sheldon's Monthly Texas MultiGun Match.

Edited by DinosaurMikeGolf

I guess i didn't embarrass myself enough last year. I'll be back shooting in WWII division again this year. :-) That makes 3 of us...

I guess i didn't embarrass myself enough last year. I'll be back shooting in WWII division again this year. :-) That makes 3 of us...

HOAAH!

Mailed mine Monday. I was going to shoot Vietnam heavy but decided to go with limited. No 1911 in 45. I have a couple of 40 cal. With gun prices like they are right now I don't want to go out and get one. Too bad my MP 45 won't work.