Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SUREFIRE TEXAS MULTIGUN CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More details to follow in our official press release. It's going to be an awesome match...Vietnam Heavy and Vietnam Light are two new divisions. Time to dust off your iron sighted 20in AR or M1A...

I am coming and there will be even more people from Alaska with me this time. Loved the last match. Take care.

Pat

Gotta clear my calendar and make sure I have the right gear for the division of choice. Any other ideas/hints on the shotgun and pistol requirements for the two Vietnam divisions? I'm intrigued. :devil:

I promise I won't have a heart attack before next year's match........UGH!!!

-- Mike

Gotta clear my calendar and make sure I have the right gear for the division of choice. Any other ideas/hints on the shotgun and pistol requirements for the two Vietnam divisions? I'm intrigued. :devil:

I promise I won't have a heart attack before next year's match........UGH!!!

-- Mike

This was pinged around on the thread for the 2012 match. I'd expect it to be very close, if not identical, to WWII Division for the shotgun (12 ga pump, 6+1) and pistol (1911, 8+1).

Not sure what the MD would say if you asked to play Australian Rules (FAL for the rifle and Browning High Power pistol.) The rifle'd be about a wash with an M14, but the pistol could be a significant advantage on stages with lots of steel pistol targets. (Example: Stage 11 this year, with a total of 15 (3 sets of 5) steel pistol targets. No reloads if you shoot clean with most 9mms, but at least one, usually 2 (because of COF layout), shooting a 1911.)

Edited to correct Stage #

Edited by Langenator

"Australian Rules", that's very funny.:roflol:

I was expecting the Vietnam divisions shotgun and pistol rules would track the WW2 division rules from this year, but wanted to get that out in the open on this thread for specific discussion in the context of next year's match. Thanks.

Is LaRue still a sponsor, just not the lead one?

And will there still be sausages? :cheers:

Not a sponsor I believe. Don't know if there will be BBQ. The Larue BBQ trailer most likely will not be there.

I'm out:(

What do you mean you're out? Cause there isn't gonna be BBQ? Remember there were donuts also, and a BBQ place every 100yards in town.